CHANGE SIZE GUIDE TABLE

Nicolaspla

Good afternoon, someone knows how I can only leave these two columns for the size guide, it is that I am not interested in having

I am not interested in having the Chinese size or Great Britain or Europe

I am attentive to any contribution

esta.png

Attachments

• guiaaaa.png
    guiaaaa.png
    302.3 KB · Views: 2

Volodya Alexanyan

Administrator
Staff member
Good afternoon, someone knows how I can only leave these two columns for the size guide, it is that I am not interested in having

I am not interested in having the Chinese size or Great Britain or Europe

I am attentive to any contribution

View attachment 15565

Hi there!

Thank you for contacting us!

The AliDropship plugin imports the Size Guide as it is displayed on AliExpress for that product. Please check the size guide on AliExpress, it should be just the same.

The Size Guide, that has been imported with the product, cannot be changed as it reflects the same size guide for that product on AliExpress.

My only recommendation, in this case, is to find an identical product, the size guide of which is more preferable and import it (the product).

Let me know if you have more questions.

Best regards,
Volodya

Nicolaspla

Hi there!

The AliDropship plugin imports the Size Guide as it is displayed on AliExpress for that product. Please check the size guide on AliExpress, it should be just the same.

The Size Guide, that has been imported with the product, cannot be changed as it reflects the same size guide for that product on AliExpress.

My only recommendation, in this case, is to find an identical product, the size guide of which is more preferable and import it (the product).

Best regards,
Volodya
Gracias por la respuesta

Polly

Hi there!

Best regards,
Volodya
Hi Volodya

I was also wondering about adjusting the size guide to only displaying set columns. with your suggestion to import another product identical although appreciate trying to give a solution, that would only work if the product price and supplier ratings were also matching suitable to be able to import the alternate suppliers product. As you wouldn't be able to display another suppliers products/size chart but still purchase from the original supplier would I? As the product pricing, variations and availability wouldn't update for the chosen supplier? Or am I missing something?

Volodya Alexanyan

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Volodya

I was also wondering about adjusting the size guide to only displaying set columns. with your suggestion to import another product identical although appreciate trying to give a solution, that would only work if the product price and supplier ratings were also matching suitable to be able to import the alternate suppliers product. As you wouldn't be able to display another suppliers products/size chart but still purchase from the original supplier would I? As the product pricing, variations and availability wouldn't update for the chosen supplier? Or am I missing something?

Hi there,

My recommendation is assuming that you will remove the product and import the similar one, the size guide of which is more preferable for you. So no, you will not keep the variations, prices and other details of the previous product. The connection (in terms of attributes/variations) between the product on your website and the product on the supplier's side should be synchronized (so you will be able to auto-update it).

Best regards,
Volodya