Change original SKU to random SKU

voogarux

Hi. Please add function to change original SKU to random custom SKU. For people who wants to create a store under "own brand" name, it is strictly needed. otherwise if someone search on aliexpress with original SKU it directly opens original item page.

omktg

Hey @voogarux

Are you using Woocommerce? Just do a simple Google search and you will find some plugins that do that already.

I just did it and found this one among the results:
https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-product-sku-generator/

You will have to test it to see if it works or not. But it is sure that being Woocommerce, someone else already thought about the same issue, and that plugin already exists.

If you are not using Woocommerce, then there is no issue at all, because the original Alidropship plugin doesn't show SKU numbers.

voogarux

Hey @voogarux

Are you using Woocommerce? Just do a simple Google search and you will find some plugins that do that already.

I just did it and found this one among the results:
https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-product-sku-generator/

You will have to test it to see if it works or not. But it is sure that being Woocommerce, someone else already thought about the same issue, and that plugin already exists.

If you are not using Woocommerce, then there is no issue at all, because the original Alidropship plugin doesn't show SKU numbers.
Thanks for answer but i already tried many plugins including this. It doesn't work for what i said

omktg

Thanks for answer but i already tried many plugins including this. It doesn't work for what i said

And have you tried hiding it? There's a post about how to hide it somewhere here on the forum.

Sorry that I couldn't help you more with it. But I am using my cellphone to reply.

voogarux

And have you tried hiding it? There's a post about how to hide it somewhere here on the forum.

Sorry that I couldn't help you more with it. But I am using my cellphone to reply.
I've found Woocommerce remove SKU plugin from WP repository and it really works. But for branded store owners it would be very good to add this option to have a custom sku