change image on existing Attribute

macsoft

Original AliDropship plugin, Da Vinci theme.

How Can I change the image on a existing Attribute item? (without deleting each item and creating an item with the new image)
Some stores watermark their products pics, and I like to remove those watermarks.
When I do it to the images on the Product Description, I can then use those same watermark free images on the gallery.
But when I get to the Attributes, I need to edit all of them all over again (an duplicate my Media Library items), because I can't find a way to change each Attribute items image to one of the "clean" ones I already have on me Media Library.

Thank you very much in advance.

Last edited:

chris37

How Can I change the image on a existing Attribute item
Which attribute have image on? Do you mean variation? Propaply you have variation image to don't be save one your server and be from alicdn.
Anyway just select your variation image edit it with the image editor again.
When you upload a product the plugin make multiple copy of the image for use it in different location and ways.

Just don't overcomplecate the things again ;) LoL

Have fun in your journey, if you don't enjoy it ...................... :)

daniel-97

Attributes don't have images, their Variations do.

There are 2 ways for it:
- Edit the image and save by clicking the Pen button on it
- Delete the image and upload another one

You can hover your mouse across the image to see both options

macsoft

Attributes don't have images, their Variations do.

There are 2 ways for it:
- Edit the image and save by clicking the Pen button on it
- Delete the image and upload another one

You can hover your mouse across the image to see both options
Nice thanks. I think I pressed the delete before the pic, and not the one inside the pic. It Works!

macsoft

Which attribute have image on? Do you mean variation? Propaply you have variation image to don't be save one your server and be from alicdn.
Anyway just select your variation image edit it with the image editor again.
When you upload a product the plugin make multiple copy of the image for use it in different location and ways.

Just don't overcomplecate the things again ;) LoL

Have fun in your journey, if you don't enjoy it ...................... :)
Again... if you had read the question properly, you might probably would give me a correct answer.
"edit it with the image editor again" did you missed the part where I said that I don't wanna do this, because it will duplicate the image on my media library?
Dont worry, user Daniel read the question correctly and already helped me.

chris37

Again... if you had read the question properly, you might probably would give me a correct answer.
"edit it with the image editor again" did you missed the part where I said that I don't wanna do this, because it will duplicate the image on my media library?
Dont worry, user Daniel read the question correctly and already helped me.
Propaply your are the one who cant speak proper English.
Is already duplicate

Last edited: