Categories sidebar in product page

Mythkapo

This might be something easy but my product page does not have a categories sidebar like the one I see in the demo. See beblow picture, the categories side bar on my website is empty and I have spent hours but still cannot figure it out.

See the comparison, also how to show the sorting list across the menu bar instead of dropdown, see below picture.

upload_2017-8-11_20-39-4.png
upload_2017-8-11_20-40-54.png

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
This might be something easy but my product page does not have a categories sidebar like the one I see in the demo. See beblow picture, the categories side bar on my website is empty and I have spent hours but still cannot figure it out.

See the comparison, also how to show the sorting list across the menu bar instead of dropdown, see below picture.

Could you please PM me your domain name and WP login and password to check it out.

Jedika

Did you get an answer to this? I am trying to organize my site similar to this one also and I can't get my products to show underneath the category/menu buttons. I would also like to know how to do the side menus as there doesn't seem to be an option for it.