Cashback url is not correct

kk305

Hello, I suddenly started getting "cashback url is not correct" error, I didn't change anything and I'm using EPN url which has been working fine until today. The link by itself works fine as well.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello, I suddenly started getting "cashback url is not correct" error, I didn't change anything and I'm using EPN url which has been working fine until today. The link by itself works fine as well.
Hello, please create another cashback URL link and check with the new one. If the issue is still persist please PM me your domain name and WP login credentials.

wowyogafshion

hi there i have the same issue with "cashback url is not correct" error. ive tried everything looking at the others forums but nothing works. please help me. thanks

kukiman

I totally disabled adblock, cleaned history, caches, reinstalled chrome extension and WP,WC,Alidropship - eveything us fully updated.
I canno't proceed an order anymore no matter if it's via cashback or without it... Something just broke

signstrade

I am also facing the same issue - Cannot place customer order and just stuck on the icon circling saying adding product but never adds. Only one time it said that your cashback URL is not correct

kukiman

Yup, same thing. I guess it's some new issue then...
After ~2-3 minutes of circling it will actually change to "cashback URL is not correct"
I hope this will be fixed soon...

robbs77

I got the same problem. I have entered the cashback link correctly through aliexpress, but there is always a message "Your cash-back URL is not correct"

Attachments

• Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    37.3 KB · Views: 20

Christina

Administrator
hi there i have the same issue with "cashback url is not correct" error. ive tried everything looking at the others forums but nothing works. please help me. thanks
Hello,

I am facing the same problem.
I generated an EPN deeplink, but EPN generates the https://buyeasy.by link instead of htts://shopeasy.by
I am also facing the same issue - Cannot place customer order and just stuck on the icon circling saying adding product but never adds. Only one time it said that your cashback URL is not correct
I got the same problem. I have entered the cashback link correctly through aliexpress, but there is always a message "Your cash-back URL is not correct"

Dear clients, the issue is fixed. Wait for release and update your plugin. Thank you!

Last edited:

Kachz

Is it possible to use Alidropship without cashback url? It's taking quite a while for Admitad to get approved. I mean I can use the plugin but when I try to process the order it says there is a problem with cashback url (I don't have one yet).

Christina

Administrator
Is it possible to use Alidropship without cashback url? It's taking quite a while for Admitad to get approved. I mean I can use the plugin but when I try to process the order it says there is a problem with cashback url (I don't have one yet).

Hello, Kachz!

Sure, you can use the plugin without the cash-back URL.
Please make sure that you're using the latest versions of the plugin and the AliDropship Google Chrome Extension.
Also the problem might be realted with AliExpress site issues.

Mrbb922

How long have you been waiting for approval?

Kachz

Hello, Kachz!

Sure, you can use the plugin without the cash-back URL.
Please make sure that you're using the latest versions of the plugin and the AliDropship Google Chrome Extension.
Also the problem might be realted with AliExpress site issues.

Thanks for reply. Everything is up to date but it still shows that cashback link error.

How long have you been waiting for approval?
3 days so far

kenta5d

I found out the issue is due to many chrome extension. Try to install Extensify and then activate one by one or so to figure out which caused the issue.