Cart totals shown in the right and small in size when user is unlogged

Dinaras

Hello, i am using wordpress 6.3 with woocommerse 8.02 and davinciwoo 1.4.3
When a user is un-logged and adds something to the cart, the popup cart and the cart page totals have broken css and dont look nice.
Cart totals is always on the right. Problem is on mobile proceed to checkout button does not show full.

When user is logged everything is looking fine

In trying to solve this problem i even created child theme and added cart.php and mini-cart.php the latest versions 7.9.0 as woocomerse status indicated
Problem till persists with new versions
Something i can do to fix this?

Maybe you are planning a release to fix these problems?
Thank you
Best Regards
DInos

Georgy

Hello, i am using wordpress 6.3 with woocommerse 8.02 and davinciwoo 1.4.3
When a user is un-logged and adds something to the cart, the popup cart and the cart page totals have broken css and dont look nice.
Cart totals is always on the right. Problem is on mobile proceed to checkout button does not show full.

When user is logged everything is looking fine

In trying to solve this problem i even created child theme and added cart.php and mini-cart.php the latest versions 7.9.0 as woocomerse status indicated
Problem till persists with new versions
Something i can do to fix this?

Maybe you are planning a release to fix these problems?
Thank you
Best Regards
DInos
Hi, thank you for reaching out. Please, contact our support team, they will check your case - support@alidropship.com

Dinaras

I just realized by disabling all plugins and enabling them one by one that jetpack plugin is causing this problem

Have you ever come accross it before?
Thank you

chris37

I just realized by disabling all plugins and enabling them one by one that jetpack plugin is causing this problem

Have you ever come accross it before?
Thank you
The jetpack is an optimized plugin, and I use it as well without any issues. However, without more investigation inside your website, we cannot know what is going on.