Can't update products

mglazebroo

Is anyone else having this issue? I go to settings > Updates and try to update the products which I do regularly to make sure all prices are good. My products will not update at this point.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-06-17 at 2.10.08 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-06-17 at 2.10.08 PM.png
    29.5 KB · Views: 20

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Is anyone else having this issue? I go to settings > Updates and try to update the products which I do regularly to make sure all prices are good. My products will not update at this point.
Yes. Me too..
Hello, please try to log in AliExpress first. And then start updating. AliExpress tests their security mode, so it could be issues with update and importing , because you need to verify yourself.

wanbiz

Yes. I am already log in and verified . It's seem like AliExpress change something and update cannot go through completely.

wanbiz

So, right now Alidropship plugin cannot do any auto update because ALiexpress change it security, we need to slide to verify. If you have large number of products, good luck updating prices and stocks one by one. Until something can be done, it's manual time. Or I'm mistaken?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
So, right now Alidropship plugin cannot do any auto update because ALiexpress change it security, we need to slide to verify. If you have large number of products, good luck updating prices and stocks one by one. Until something can be done, it's manual time. Or I'm mistaken?
I started update on my site and it was stuck twice: on the first product - I needed to log in AliExpress, and the second time when I needed to slide to verify. After that update was completed without any issue.
It's not one by one and verification after each product. Yes, it's not convenient but let's wait until AliExpress finish their tests and we could analyze what could be done.

wanbiz

I started update on my site and it was stuck twice: on the first product - I needed to log in AliExpress, and the second time when I needed to slide to verify. After that update was completed without any issue.
It's not one by one and verification after each product. Yes, it's not convenient but let's wait until AliExpress finish their tests and we could analyze what could be done.

Great. Thank you for this feedback. Now I can update products. Just need this little guidance. Thanks. Now I can wait for the update..