Cant Tracking Order

Direct Webstore

How long ago did you place the order? It usually takes a few days for tracking to be available.
Also, many orders don't have tracking if they are sent by China Post and free shipping. :)

Last edited:

ebi

yesterday I can still tracking my order but today I can not anymore.
in ali express can i tracking order but on my website can not tracking order ..

Attachments

• Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    69 KB · Views: 13

ebi

ok, i also want to change into aftership too, but how to do besides having to change from plugin, any other way besides that ..?

Thank you in advance

Direct Webstore

Just edit the "Tracking page" (Delete the shortcode you find there) and insert this iframe into it (in the "text" tab on the top right when editing the page)

Capture.JPG

<h5 style="text-align: center;">Note: It can take several days for tracking to be available.</h5>
<center><iframe src="https://track.aftership.com/" width="100%" height="1950" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen"></iframe></center>

Done!

Direct Webstore

I do not have a tracking "page
do I have to create a first Tracking "page
Are you using the Woo version? The Original should have generated it when you first set it up.

Anyway ... just create a new page called Track your Order (or whatever you like) ... insert that code above, publish it and link it to a menu. :)

Direct Webstore

but there is a " Contact us " that when click on it suddenly everything goes Chinese

Just hide it by putting this in WP-Admin/Appearance/Customization/Additional CSS ...

.link--muted {
display: none;
}

EDIT: But maybe it won't work as it's in an iFrame ... just try it.

Anyway ... you have a choice of that contact link ... or Adsense ads in the 17track one. LOL :)

EDIT2 ... Nah ... Just tried it. Doesn't work. It's on another website and dispayed inside an iFrame ... so you can't do anything about it. I doubt anyone would worry if they clicked it ... they'd just click your Contact link in your menu if they really wanted to contact you. Now that tracking codes linked to the carrier are included in customers emails ... I don't don't have that page displayed any more anyway.

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

Anyway ... it's pretty obvious that "Contact Us" link belongs to Aftership ... only a stupid customer would click it hoping to contact your site. And once they saw the Chinese stuff ... they would surely realise it by then ... unless they are REALLY REALLY stupid. lol :)

pouria

Just hide it by putting this in WP-Admin/Appearance/Customization/Additional CSS ...

.link--muted {
display: none;
}

EDIT: But maybe it won't work as it's in an iFrame ... just try it.

Anyway ... you have a choice of that contact link ... or Adsense ads in the 17track one. LOL :)

EDIT2 ... Nah ... Just tried it. Doesn't work. It's on another website and dispayed inside an iFrame ... so you can't do anything about it. I doubt anyone would worry if they clicked it ... they'd just click your Contact link in your menu if they really wanted to contact you. Now that tracking codes linked to the carrier are included in customers emails ... I don't don't have that page displayed any more anyway.

Thanks, I tried but didn't work, ended up , i just give up and chilling ...
as you said:

only a stupid customer would click it hoping to contact your site. And once they saw the Chinese stuff ... they would surely realise it by then ... unless they are REALLY REALLY stupid. lol :)

Lol