can't see the number of orders

sha12

I have imported the reviews to a draft with dropshipme. Now that all reviews are approved - How can i see the number of orders next to the ratings?
Thanks!

Last edited:

Christina

Administrator
I have imported the reviews to a draft with dropshipme. Now that all reviews are approved - How can i see the number of orders next to the ratings?
Thanks!

Hello, sha12!

WooCommerce doesn't allow you to display number of orders on a single product page.

sha12

Thank you Christina. I saw this feature in the alidropship custome store. Is it built on other platform (not woo)?

@Christina I've thought this might be a good feature for AliDSW, any way you could have your developers look into adding a setting for it to the woo version with a short code / html, then people could use it or not and style it as needed on the template pages.

Christina

Administrator
@Christina I've thought this might be a good feature for AliDSW, any way you could have your developers look into adding a setting for it to the woo version with a short code / html, then people could use it or not and style it as needed on the template pages.

Thank you for suggestion. We will discuss it with our developpers.