Can't import products

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris37

Can't import products via edit nor directly.
It shows "200" in the bar above.
Via edit? What do you mean,direct import from the alidropship plugin import products or the alidropship extension from your Google chrome?

Dominik

Google chrome extension, you can choose edit, edit before importing, and then import or just import.

chris37

Google chrome extension, you can choose edit, edit before importing, and then import or just import.

I personal edit everything in chrome extension because I find it faster to edit there them my wordpress site.
The product description is the only one i write in my wordpress because I need more time for those.

Also if you try to import 200 products at ones I don't believe it's can be possible,, they are too many.

Dominik

I haven't said I import 200 products. I said it shows "200", the extension bar shows "200". I import only 1 product at once.

chris37

I haven't said I import 200 products. I said it shows "200", the extension bar shows "200". I import only 1 product at once.
1) Do a screenshot and show it here for we have a clear picture what going on.
2) you did not add to your import the rest of the products?!

the_lyall

Are you from the customer service?
Chris does have a point though, a screenshot would help to illustrate the issue even on here and not when contacting official support. There are often a lot of different ways to interpret an issue.

Status code 200 usually means success. The fact that it's presumably showing where the website category selection would normally be displayed(?) - without a screenshot this is an assumption - points towards an issue with Chrome cache or the Chrome plugin needing updating. Failing that it would be best to contact support to get their feedback.

Dominik

Chris does have a point though, a screenshot would help to illustrate the issue even on here and not when contacting official support. There are often a lot of different ways to interpret an issue.

Status code 200 usually means success. The fact that it's presumably showing where the website category selection would normally be displayed(?) - without a screenshot this is an assumption - points towards an issue with Chrome cache or the Chrome plugin needing updating. Failing that it would be best to contact support to get their feedback.

Attachments

• pic.JPG
    pic.JPG
    14.8 KB · Views: 14
Status
Not open for further replies.