Can't get a sale

tomrreid

My store has been running about a month with 5902 unique page views, 320 facebook followers, 328 facebook page likes but not one sale. I have done some paid Facebook promotions and are using the social rabbit.
I am starting to think I chose the wrong product niche which is surfing, diving and swimming products.How can I get this store to work or am I being impatient.
Tom

fawzib

i am just getting started. i check onlinezale and it does look nice and trust worthy.
are you using woo version?

firewallgt

Welcome to my world, ive had the same experience, but with 9000 views :-/
www.onlinezale.com
I looked at your site,
your item listing not clean, too much information, also have some trace of aliexpress, you should delete some image after import product, if you can do photoshop remove any watermark if have.

keep it simple ,

Also please create your own logo/brand

add some content article on homepage

so many can improve , please look on another yaross website, all item imported cleaned look like authentic website.

put some writing article on each category.

just my 2 cent

firewallgt

My store has been running about a month with 5902 unique page views, 320 facebook followers, 328 facebook page likes but not one sale. I have done some paid Facebook promotions and are using the social rabbit.
I am starting to think I chose the wrong product niche which is surfing, diving and swimming products.How can I get this store to work or am I being impatient.
Tom

Sometime be patient I have some website after 5 months none sale, are you tried socialrabbit it work great.

tomrreid

Sometime be patient I have some website after 5 months none sale, are you tried socialrabbit it work great.

Yes using social rabbit and paid promotions. The paid Facebook promotions for some reason reach many more people than the social rabbit posting. The site was built by alidropship.

merten

uhm, after people give you feedback you still didn't take action? Just another all the same website with many aliexpress prices on your product pages. Clean this up

Milos

You'd better remove all your brand names figuring on your images otherwise you on;t sell a thing..the site is very cluttered...

Thekshop

Thank you all for your advises
Im not ignoring your great advises, but I do have a steady job too :)
Will look into it asap
You are the greatest