Cant edit items!!!

Real Residual

Is that an image? Is that from your Aliexpress Vendor?

I'd just delete it. Use the terms and conditions of your own site.

Mikelo

Hello here is my problem, for example, Step one I am in my WordPress back in I click on my alidropship woocommerce then I click on use direct import which brings me to the aliexpress page once I find my product I want to import or edit I click Edit which it starts processes the product and prepares it for editing. Now here is where I start having the problem if I see a picture in that item I want to edit or erase it will allow me to do so but when I click to save it starts to process it and just stay stuck in that processing mode and never comes out. Before that when I first downloaded this plugin I never had this problem but slowly I noticed it and it has gotten worse with time. Once again once I edit the product item by erasing a logo or editing a text or inserting a logo then I try to save the edits it just stays in a loop of processing but never come out and I have to start all over again. Please, can you recommend a fix for this? Because right now I can not do anything with this plugin and it is holding me back from completing my project. I have uploaded to attachments a before picture and a after picture that I have been edited to be saved but gets stuck in the processing loop and never comes out.

Attachments

• alidrop.JPG
    alidrop.JPG
    307.5 KB · Views: 8
  • alidrop1.JPG
    alidrop1.JPG
    248.6 KB · Views: 8
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello here is my problem, for example, Step one I am in my WordPress back in I click on my alidropship woocommerce then I click on use direct import which brings me to the aliexpress page once I find my product I want to import or edit I click Edit which it starts processes the product and prepares it for editing. Now here is where I start having the problem if I see a picture in that item I want to edit or erase it will allow me to do so but when I click to save it starts to process it and just stay stuck in that processing mode and never comes out. Before that when I first downloaded this plugin I never had this problem but slowly I noticed it and it has gotten worse with time. Once again once I edit the product item by erasing a logo or editing a text or inserting a logo then I try to save the edits it just stays in a loop of processing but never come out and I have to start all over again. Please, can you recommend a fix for this? Because right now I can not do anything with this plugin and it is holding me back from completing my project. I have uploaded to attachments a before picture and a after picture that I have been edited to be saved but gets stuck in the processing loop and never comes out.
Sent you a pm.