can't delete variations

ToppaShop

hi,
i can't delete variations on the product import tab
the usual "delete boxes" in front of every variation aren't appearing ! what to do?
also can i delete attributes if i don't want auto ordering & if so how to do it correctly?
thanks

Direct Webstore

i can't delete variations on the product import tab
Did you try just importing the product and deleting them back at your site?

also can i delete attributes if i don't want auto ordering & if so how to do it correctly?
You can delete all the attributes if you like. It won't affect product updates. I usually delete things like "Brand", "Category", "Age recommendations" etc.

However ... don't confuse "Attrubutes" with "Variations". Two different things. But you can also delete variations too without affecting updates.

;)

ToppaShop

i can delete from woocommerce but thats time consuming so i want to delete as i usually do from alids import tab
i'm talking about attributes, the trash bin on the right of attrviutes disappeared so i can't delete anymore
how can i fix that?
thanks

Last edited:

TheDropMan

There use to be a delete button on the variations (for example if I only want to offer 2 different colours as oppose to 10 different colors)

ToppaShop

There use to be a delete button on the variations (for example if I only want to offer 2 different colours as oppose to 10 different colors)

YES life was much easier with the delete option, i contacted support, and they said they removed the feature based on some clients that were facing an issue the product update & auto fulfillment
well i told them i don't care about that i can fulfill manually but i don't want to waste time on importing by going back to woocommerce to edit products, it's the main issue that lead me to purchase the plugin
at least they should offer an option to delete or not and give info on the consequences instead of shutting us off in favor of other users !!

the support said he'll report the matter to development team, bu i doubt they'll do something about it
now it's impossible for me to import single products directly ... ://///