Cannot complete checkout..settings wrong?

MyGoodFortune

I have been trying to get a website up and running using the alidropship plugin.
I like almost everything but when I tried to do a test order, I cannot add my country or state, even though I have selected shipping to every country. The default is set to the United States. Below is a screenshot. So when I click continue to shipping method, of course, it does not work. I cannot find a video that shows the set up of all shipping etc completely.. they are all very brief and not very in-depth. Any advice?

Attachments

• checkout.png
    checkout.png
    252.1 KB · Views: 9

Christina

Administrator
I have been trying to get a website up and running using the alidropship plugin.
I like almost everything but when I tried to do a test order, I cannot add my country or state, even though I have selected shipping to every country. The default is set to the United States. Below is a screenshot. So when I click continue to shipping method, of course, it does not work. I cannot find a video that shows the set up of all shipping etc completely.. they are all very brief and not very in-depth. Any advice?

Hello, MyGoodFortune!

I haven't encountered such an issue in my end. Could you send me in a PM your domain name to check the issue?