Cannot checkout after update 0.9.6

merten

Hi,

After the latest update (alidropshipplugin & template) I tried with a test order.

When I browse to a product and click add to cart there is no popup anymore where you can click on checkout. Now you have to browse to the cart manually. (or is this an unannounced update?)

I created a coupon for testing the order ( what I always do )
When filling in all contact/shipping details and coupon and click on apply, the page just reloads and all filled in details are gone.

Tried again with my other site which I didnt update and works fine here.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi,

After the latest update (alidropshipplugin & template) I tried with a test order.

When I browse to a product and click add to cart there is no popup anymore where you can click on checkout. Now you have to browse to the cart manually. (or is this an unannounced update?)

I created a coupon for testing the order ( what I always do )
When filling in all contact/shipping details and coupon and click on apply, the page just reloads and all filled in details are gone.

Tried again with my other site which I didnt update and works fine here.
Hello, please update your theme - this bug has been fixed.

merten

Deactivating w3cache let me check out. However:
the old email order notification is send on this website when I place the order. On my other site the new one is send.
Everything is updated.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Deactivating w3cache let me check out. However:
the old email order notification is send on this website when I place the order. On my other site the new one is send.
Everything is updated.
Hello , you need to go to Customization -> Notifications -> and click on Use default settings - then your notifications will be updated.