Cannot activate the plugin

Do you think the activation of the plugin, is an easy process?

• Yes

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • No

Votes: 10 76.9%

• Total voters

ShopOnline

I have been in call with them for four hours. They couldn't resolve the issue and said we can't help on technical stuffs. I need to stop using the plugin (Alidropship)if its creating a problem they mentioned.

Direct Webstore

I have been in call with them for four hours. They couldn't resolve the issue and said we can't help on technical stuffs. I need to stop using the plugin (Alidropship)if its creating a problem they mentioned.
If there was a problem with the plugin, I and everyone else would be having the problem. The problem is with your host. Contact them. If they can't fix it ... change hosts. GoDaddy is famous for being a bad host. I would change them even without this problem.

If you don't have much experience in choosing and using hosts ... just use the Alidropship Hosting. https://alidropship.com/hosting/

At least then, if there were any future problems, they could fix it easily. :)

Last edited:

Mar

It is good to research before deciding on a hosting service. GoDaddy is one of the worst. Not only that they have a very poor support, GoDaddy is also very tricky. They advertise very cheap domain registration but when you add it to the cart, you will be surprised by the cost. Just recently, I discontinued all registered domain with them and requested my account deactivated.