Cannot activate the plugin

Do you think the activation of the plugin, is an easy process?

• Yes

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • No

Votes: 10 76.9%

• Total voters

Majed

Hi all,

I have installed the Alidropship woo plugin ( WOO Plugin (IonCube Loader version) ). Then when I opened the plugin dashboard, the activation page required the licence key. I put it , and pressed activate button, but nothing happend; always it goes back to the activation page. In fact I am disappointed. I sent 3 emails to support team with no real response.

The website in the moment is located in localhost in the development process and not published yet. Is there any method to overcome that page?!

Technical specs:
Wordpress version 4.8
Woocommerce
version 3.X
PHP 7.0
System: Ubuntu 16.04

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi all,

I have installed the Alidropshop woo plugin ( WOO Plugin (IonCube Loader version) ). Then when I opened the plugin dashboard, the activation page required the licence key. I put it , and press activate button, but nothing happend always it goes back to the activation page. In fact I am disappointed. I sent 3 emails to support team with no real response.

The website in the moment is located in localhost in the development process and not published yet. Is there any method to overcome that page?!

Technical specs:
Wordpress version 4.8
Woocommerce
version 3.X
PHP 7.0
System: Ubuntu 16.04

Thanks in advance
Could you please PM me your domain name and WP login and password.

Majed

It is not connected to domain name till the moment. it's on localhost ( means on a local server/ still offline ).

Majed

Yes.
Open incoming connection:
Default: deny (incoming), allow (outgoing), deny (routed)​
New profiles: skip

To Action From
-- ------ ----
80,443/tcp (Apache Full) ALLOW IN Anywhere
22 ALLOW IN Anywhere
80 ALLOW IN Anywhere
443 ALLOW IN Anywhere
80,443/tcp (Apache Full (v6)) ALLOW IN Anywhere (v6)
22 (v6) ALLOW IN Anywhere (v6)
80 (v6) ALLOW IN Anywhere (v6)
443 (v6) ALLOW IN Anywhere (v6)

Hosting 32bit (64bit recommended)
64bit​
PHP 5.6 or higher
PHP7.0​
ionCube activated on your hosting (or Zend Guard Loader)
Zend Engine v3.0.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2017 Zend Technologies
with the ionCube PHP Loader (enabled) + Intrusion Protection from ioncube24.com (unconfigured) v6.1.0 (), Copyright (c) 2002-2017, by ionCube Ltd.
File size upload limit: min. 10MB.
upload_max_filesize = 15M

Did I miss anything?​

Last edited:

Majed

By the way, I receive the message: License code is valid. Please go to Dashboard! means the verification has done. But still stuck in the same page.

cgkcgk31

The license can only be connected to a domain name.
Hello Yaros!
I am in need of help here.
I am using the alidropship ion plugin which use to work fine until my server got upgraded to php7
Ioncube has been successfully installed and verified and was working fine for 1 day but now it is not working. Im getting the
Zendguard loaders not installed error. Do you have any ideas?
We have done server re-boot and it still does not work. The person who installed the ioncube loaders told me this

Your server has php 7.0 version and there is no need to upgrade ioncube loader. actually i have inherited your website with server default version and told me they are installed (professsionally) the right way.

Yaros

Staff member
Are you sure you are using ion cube plugin version? Zendguard loaders not installed error points to the fact that it is a Zend version. Unfortunately Zend Guard loader does not support PHP 7. Remove AliDropship plugin, download its ion cube version and install again.

cgkcgk31

Ive always used the same plugin. So php7 isnt compatible. Thays fine. So of i delete my current plugin and install the ioncube plugin will all my products and store stay the same?

cgkcgk31

I took your advice buddy, seleted zend and installed ioncube plugin and its up and running. Thank you for having this forum. This is a serious site and i thought ot was almost over.

goshlive

Hello,

I have the same problem. I can install and activate the AlidropshipWoo plugin without problem, but not the Alidropship (non Woo) plugin. Until I manually uploaded and activated it from the WP-Admin page.

But whenever I try to activate the License, it says "Could not connection. cURL error 28: Connection timed out after 10001 milliseconds". Actually the cURL is already installed and activated in my hosting's server.

What is wrong? Please help

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello,

I have the same problem. I can install and activate the AlidropshipWoo plugin without problem, but not the Alidropship (non Woo) plugin. Until I manually uploaded and activated it from the WP-Admin page.

But whenever I try to activate the License, it says "Could not connection. cURL error 28: Connection timed out after 10001 milliseconds". Actually the cURL is already installed and activated in my hosting's server.

What is wrong? Please help
This error means that cURLs are not activated on your server, please check your server settings once again.

catchuakx

Hi,
I have installed the AlidropshipWoo plug in right after i signed up with Bluehost and activated the license key while the DNS were in the process of pointing to bluehost from godaddy. Could the license be recognised by the temporary domain by bluehost instead of the actual domain? i can't seem to be able to log into alidropshipwoo module the next day after domain was correctly set up and license key doesn't seem to work as well. It keeps prompting me to key in the license number but nothing happens and the 'help' link has got no info at all as well...

Any idea why? do i need to request for a new license number?

Cat

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi,
I have installed the AlidropshipWoo plug in right after i signed up with Bluehost and activated the license key while the DNS were in the process of pointing to bluehost from godaddy. Could the license be recognised by the temporary domain by bluehost instead of the actual domain? i can't seem to be able to log into alidropshipwoo module the next day after domain was correctly set up and license key doesn't seem to work as well. It keeps prompting me to key in the license number but nothing happens and the 'help' link has got no info at all as well...

Any idea why? do i need to request for a new license number?

Cat
Cat, please send me a pm with your WP credentials, I'll check what might be wrong.

ShopOnline

Hi, I have same issue. It's a week by now I purchased Alidropship. Everything was working smooth so far. Yesterday suddenly the ioncube issue poped up again. Everything from the website is gone. I keep seeing the error message 'IonCube' loaders are not available on this webserver. Its a GoDaddy account. I followed all steps and it was working so far. Please help.

Direct Webstore

'IonCube' loaders are not available on this webserver. Its a GoDaddy account.

You need to contact support at GoDaddy.

Or ... go to your CPanel and change the PHP to a version that has IonCube installed. Then download and install the correct Alidropship PHP version.

ShopOnline

You need to contact support at GoDaddy.

Or ... go to your CPanel and change the PHP to a version that has IonCube installed. Then download and install the correct Alidropship PHP version.
I have php5.6. on the same it was working all good till day before yesterday. I am not sure what happened suddenly and it keeps throwing the error. In godaddy they have a help document. I did all steps successfully again. Still i get this error.