Cannot activate AliDropship Woo Plugin

Yoligrana

Hi, I am developing a new niche site using AliDropship Woo Plugin, which I purchased a couple of days ago and encountering an issue:

When click on Wordpress "activate" the plugin, it throws a 500 error.
The error log:

End of script output before headers: plugins.php

Using Php 5.6.30 win32 fcgi with Zend Guard Loader 3.3 and Zend OpCache 7.0.6

Activated other plugins such as Akismet and WooCommerce and didn't get any errors.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi, I am developing a new niche site using AliDropship Woo Plugin, which I purchased a couple of days ago and encountering an issue:

When click on Wordpress "activate" the plugin, it throws a 500 error.
The error log:

End of script output before headers: plugins.php

Using Php 5.6.30 win32 fcgi with Zend Guard Loader 3.3 and Zend OpCache 7.0.6

Activated other plugins such as Akismet and WooCommerce and didn't get any errors.
That error means that Zend Guard Loader wasn't activated properly. Please contact your Hosting provider to check it.

Yoligrana

Hi Victoria,

Thanks for your reply to my issue.

Zend Guard Loader appears loaded and activated in php.ini so yes it is fully working. It is very strange, none of the themes and plugins throw me that error.

It is a shame that AliDropship plugin has to be loaded with Zend Guard Loader and php 5.6
Currently Wordpress runs much better with newer php versions such as php 7. It helps the system to run faster and secure.
Also to run Zend Guard Loader and OpCache php needed to run using php 5.6 fcgi which causes lots of errors... :(

I have contacted AliDropship support to ask for a refund, won't use the plugin for now, maybe will use it in the future if it gets optimized for newer php versions...

Regards

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi Victoria,

Thanks for your reply to my issue.

Zend Guard Loader appears loaded and activated in php.ini so yes it is fully working. It is very strange, none of the themes and plugins throw me that error.

It is a shame that AliDropship plugin has to be loaded with Zend Guard Loader and php 5.6
Currently Wordpress runs much better with newer php versions such as php 7. It helps the system to run faster and secure.
Also to run Zend Guard Loader and OpCache php needed to run using php 5.6 fcgi which causes lots of errors... :(

I have contacted AliDropship support to ask for a refund, won't use the plugin for now, maybe will use it in the future if it gets optimized for newer php versions...

Regards
Hello, you may use AliDropship plugin with ionCube - it supports PHP 7 and works properly. Is it ok for you?