Cannot access Woocommerce Product Dashboard

Under woocommerce, I clicked into Products to edit settings. It kept taking me back to Alidropship license activation page. I click activate and it says activation successful. But I can never get into product page under woocommerce dashboard.

Direct Webstore

The Alidropship plugin shouldn't be affecting the Woocommerce dashboard that way. Try deactivating Alidropship temporarily and then try. Just to see what happens ... to help in troubleshooting.

Also, do you have the latest version of Woocommerce ver 3.6.2? And the latest Alidropship Woo plugin ver 1.4.9?

I was using php 7.3
Used to work fine before woocommerce newest update few weeks ago. So I went back to Php 7.2, purge all cache, and reinstall whatever cache plugin you have. I believe something has rewritten the htaccess file. Im not sure what changes was made ut the problem was resolved with above actions.

Direct Webstore

I believe something has rewritten the htaccess file. I
Do you use a security or Cache plugin. Those are the main types of plugin that write to the .htacces file.

Download a copy/backup of the .htaccess then delete it. If that solves the problem, edit the file you downloaded and post the contents here so we can see what needs to be deleted from it.