Cannot access plugin after ssl installation

Dear Support

As of recently, my alidropship for woocommerce no longer works. I tried to contact support via live chat, email, and on facebook but could not hear from you. I thought it is best for me to write here.

I set up a CDN and SSL using cloudflare, prompting me to use www. as prefix of my website. Ever since I changed that, I can no longer access to your app under woocommerce.

Can something be done? The SSL and CDN is important for my business. Everytime I click onto products setup, alidropship kept asking me to verify the license key. Please write back soon.

Thank you
Raymond

Thanks for writing back. I double checked under settings. It is already under https. Still cannot access the plugin. Keeps prompting me to the "enter license key" page.

robert syputa

My suggestion is to not use Cloudflare as there are compatibility problems and I find it harder rather than easier to work with than most CDN. You should exclude the alidropship plugin and directory from being cached locally and by the CDN to prevent conflicts. The plugin is used to pull in customer-facing data and construct product pages. Otherwise, once it has done its thing, the product pages should not include encoded content but product and other updates [ulled automatically.

In general, the cache of Wordpress administration is not advisable. Cache times for actively updated content should be set low so that product updates, price changes, etc. do not conflict.

There is a good chance that your problems are not due to the alidropship plugin but to the local and CDN caching of content.

Hello

Unfortunately I an already under a contract with cloudflare. They have some good reviews so I dont think I will abandon it along with my ssl certificate. I had some conflict with another plugin due to the www prefix but that is fixed already. I am assuming this can also be done on aliplugin. On another thread, someone has resolved this issue by refreshing a new license key but that requires the help from an admin at alidropship. I have no luck hearing from them via email, live chat, facebook. Where do you guysbusually get support from? From forum?

robert syputa

Excluding the administration area of wordpress or specific plugins should eliminate CDN and local server caching errors. The routing or www. or other sub-domains of your domain starts with the setting of an 'A record' at your DNS host. You should have an A record for www that points to the URL such as 123.456.789.111. For ecommerce websites, it is normal practice to have all public traffic routed to the secure site, ie. the routing that uses the SSL certificate. All HTTP:// traffic should be automatically redirected to HTTPS:// . That is usually done in the sites .htaccess file in the home public access folder for the site or, for NGINX, this is done in the nginx.conf file or in a customnginx.conf (custom nginx config file that is located in the server's nginx.conf.d folder.
Cloudflare does a lot of routing outside of your server. However, if your server is set up to route public traffic to a secure/SSL cert site, then Cloudflare should be set up likewise. If these settings are done properly, then updates of plugins and Wordpress will not screw them up.