Can you use the alidropship plugin on an Ipad?

granny1

Hi Mar,
I am going on holiday for 2 weeks and I will be taking an Ipad, I have the wordpress stuff on there and can access that ok, I just can't import items... I have put Chrome on and tried to put the plugin on it says that it is added to the desktop but I cant import products..
Regards Sue

Mar

Hi Mar,
I am going on holiday for 2 weeks and I will be taking an Ipad, I have the wordpress stuff on there and can access that ok, I just can't import items... I have put Chrome on and tried to put the plugin on it says that it is added to the desktop but I cant import products..
Regards Sue
Yes, it is exactly the same in Android. The message is added to the desktop but when you try to import products you will get the same message. Chrome in mobile is different.

granny1

So, You can't put it on the Ipad at all then?, so what are others using for mobile devices?
It is really Limiting I suppose the only way is to close the store for the time being...
Regards Sue

Mar

So, You can't put it on the Ipad at all then?, so what are others using for mobile devices?
It is really Limiting I suppose the only way is to close the store for the time being...
Regards Sue
If the store is under development and not published, it is not accessible to the public, so it is good as closed. If the site is published, unless there are reasons other than not being able to import products, why close it?

granny1

Hi, Yes it is published, I suppose for 2 weeks it doesn't really matter that you can't import....in today's age of technology you expect to be able to use all your systems...
Thank you for clarifying it for me though.
Regards Sue