can you use alidropship chrome extension innfirefox

granny1

Hi, new to all this, having lots of problems....Can I use the extension in firefox? or do i have to use google chrome please?
I also can't work out how to put products in my store...I know I should be able to work it out but I can't.

tomrreid

You must use the Chrome browser. Firefox will not work. Once you authorize your site through chrome you will be able to import products from the top of aliexpress pages.
See image
2018-05-03_181724.jpg

granny1

Ok, I have put the extension but there was nopop up asking to authorize, I have put some things on the wxtension like seller check etc but, product importer is greyed out..so obviously I have done something wrong again....damn.regards sue

tomrreid

Ok, I have put the extension but there was nopop up asking to authorize, I have put some things on the wxtension like seller check etc but, product importer is greyed out..so obviously I have done something wrong again....damn.regards sue

Are you signed in to Aliexpress account? Signed into your admin panel of your site? In aliexpress open a new tab and see if you are OK then. Are you using woocommerce or Alidropship plugin?

Just to add, did you authorize your account by signing into the ali estenstiom ? This is what it will look like.
au.jpg

Last edited:

granny1

yup i have done something wrong... i do have y store open or do you mean word press ? sorry i did say i don't know anyhing about setting up.
regards sue

granny1

ok I haven't seen that login, i'm in my admin panel I 'm pretty sure its aliexpress so can i fix this or am i doomed..regards granny1

granny1

wow, i just re logged in and that came up and asked to autharise so i did, now whats next...thank you so much...but don't think your free of me yet... regards granny1

granny1

Thank you so much tomrreid, was just about to give up on getting this store running, thanks to you I am now a couple of steps closer.
I am going to bed now as it is getting late. I will come back tomorrow to see if there is any more pearls of wisdom.
Regards granny1

Last edited:
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi, new to all this, having lots of problems....Can I use the extension in firefox? or do i have to use google chrome please?
I also can't work out how to put products in my store...I know I should be able to work it out but I can't.
AliDropship Chrome Extension can be installed on Chrome browser only. Please let me know if you're experiencing troubles importing products to your store.

granny1

Thank youEkaterina , Thanks to tomrreid I think I have the extension on correctly but, i am having trouble working out how to import and put products onto my site and where the import list is. regards granny1

tomrreid

Thank youEkaterina , Thanks to tomrreid I think I have the extension on correctly but, i am having trouble working out how to import and put products onto my site and where the import list is. regards granny1
What part are you having trouble with when importing Sue? There are two ways like you can just login to aliexpress and manually search for products. For each one you want click on the import button at the top of the page or you can bulk import from your admin panel. Best you read all the documentation here under products. Also take note of the "How it works" links in each step. See screenshots or read here, https://alidropship.com/codex/
import.jpg import 2.jpg

granny1

Hi tomrreid, I tried doing some with that button import at the top and it said I had 48 and it was doing it that was 9 hrs ago so i haven't got it right yet.. i did manage to import a few one by one then I went and published them because it didn't say published. so I need to be able to bulk import otherwise I will be sitting here all day.... do you know where I find my import list please?
regards sue

tomrreid

Hi tomrreid, I tried doing some with that button import at the top and it said I had 48 and it was doing it that was 9 hrs ago so i haven't got it right yet.. i did manage to import a few one by one then I went and published them because it didn't say published. so I need to be able to bulk import otherwise I will be sitting here all day.... do you know where I find my import list please?
regards sue
Do you mean import list of what you have already imported. ? If so go to products on the left side of your admin panel. As for bulk importing thats up to you but I prefer to find the best products one by one. Also you need to edit them all before publishing otherwise who knows what it says on each product like often it shows the suppliers info and you dont want that. Also for SEO you need to change the descriptions to something unique and not what gets imported. Hope that helps.

granny1

Ah yes thank you, I hadn't thought about that with bulk listing..... I have been doing a little bit of editing not much I admit but I will make sure from now on that I really look at the item details a little more thoroughly. Thank you again for all your help I really appreciate it....

tomrreid

Ah yes thank you, I hadn't thought about that with bulk listing..... I have been doing a little bit of editing not much I admit but I will make sure from now on that I really look at the item details a little more thoroughly. Thank you again for all your help I really appreciate it....
Not a problem. Send me a link of your site when your ready and will take a look.