can you optimize the alidropship woo and extension chrome?

dolhaps2000

i think there is a problem when using alidropship woo with extension alidropship. It's really slow, and sometimes i can't authorize even i opened my wp admin panel, aliexpress. Before I used alidropship plugin and extension alidropship with no issue. and this time i used alidropship woo its freaking slow when importing and editing.
and can you add alidropship themes. thats the reason why i changed to alidropship woo.

Mar

i think there is a problem when using alidropship woo with extension alidropship. It's really slow, and sometimes i can't authorize even i opened my wp admin panel, aliexpress. Before I used alidropship plugin and extension alidropship with no issue. and this time i used alidropship woo its freaking slow when importing and editing.
and can you add alidropship themes. thats the reason why i changed to alidropship woo.
It depend on your internet connection. I use alidropship woo, importing product is fast.

dolhaps2000

It depend on your internet connection. I use alidropship woo, importing product is fast.
how come its my internet connection. i used fiber optic. and i am multi tasker. im not having problem before on alidropship plugin. its a waste of time if i go back to alidropship plugin. hayzz.