can we put gif in alidropship plugin ?

Dito

i used alidropship plugin original , i wonder can we put gif in it ? i tried upload some gif but it doesnt work

Direct Webstore

It should. I use the Woo version but I just tried an animated gif in a normal Wordpress post page and it worked. The original uses normal Wordpress post pages for the blog too.

Unless you were trying to insert it somewhere else?
Maybe the gif was no good. Try another

ooklic

Hi,

i'm also trying to add gif to showcase products but not working.
i would them to be alive on categories pages and home page for highlighted products.

thanks by advance for helping

Direct Webstore

Wordpress and other plugins re-size images. It an animated gif gets resized, it won't work. Simple as that. Disable or filter any image resizers (Smush etc) or filter them to not resize gifs ... and go to WP-Admin>Settings>Media and set all image sizes to 0x0.

Anyway, animated gifs as part of webdesign went out back in the 90s. They look tacky.

They're only used on joke sites and social media threads these days.

FS Insight

When I try to install the aliwoo dropship plugin it gives me the error that Im using php 7.3 and should install the 7.3 version of the plugin.
But the only one that supports the latest php versions, is the one that is for the 7.2+ and Ive already installed that one.

Does anybody knows if the ali woo dropship plugin is compatible with pHP 7.3 or only with 7.2 as the latest?

See attachment for the error

Attachments

• Knipsel2.JPG
    Knipsel2.JPG
    21.9 KB · Views: 2

Direct Webstore

When I try to install the aliwoo dropship plugin it gives me the error that Im using php 7.3 and should install the 7.3 version of the plugin.
But the only one that supports the latest php versions, is the one that is for the 7.2+ and Ive already installed that one.

Does anybody knows if the ali woo dropship plugin is compatible with pHP 7.3 or only with 7.2 as the latest?

See attachment for the error
What on Earth has that got to do with this thread?

7.2 as the latest?
Yes it is. Change your PHP to 7.2 from cPanel and use the Alidropship plugin PHP7.2

Direct Webstore

Thanks for your answer.
I'm not talking about useless gifs like bees or butterflies… but gifs like here in this landing i'm building on clickfunnel:

https://app.clickfunnels.com/for_do...117b2a3070a5c4cfa867dev2&track=0&preview=true

check in middle page, the pink section and tel me now if those gifs are tacky and bring you back to the 90's ;)

thanks

Tackiness issues aside ... and the more important issue I did not state above, animated gifs are HUGE and not really SEO friendly in regards to page loading times.

As for the actual problem ... Again ... Wordpress resizes images. Resized animated gifs will not work. Simple as that. Re read the solutions above.

But that may lead to further problems. (regarding possible mobile friendly issues with images not being resized correctly.)

check in middle page, the pink section and tel me now if those gifs are tacky and bring you back to the 90's

Yes. It is tacky. I (and many others according to Google) find animation on websites annoying and distracting. But that's just my opinion.

Not to mention the extra drag on page loading times. Google is penalizing bigtime on mobile sites not loading fast. And mobile sales are tipped to be over 50% by 2020. Actually, just that ALONE would stop me from using animated gifs. I've spent ages getting my pages down to a 2 second loading time.

Just leave the 90s behind.

Last edited: