Can we have a feature on SMS Marketing like SMSBump

Hi,

I was just wondering can we have the SMS marketing for Abandoned Cart prospect recovery, this feature might also help in getting the customer back based on the Mobile number left on checkout page. Just a suggestion, Let us know if this can be built

There is a shopify app called SMSBumpp, which is helping drop-shipper to recover the lost customers.

Kindly do this feature for Alidropship

Direct Webstore

Use the WOO version. There are already abandoned cart and follow up email plugins that handle SMS ... that is, if you can get customers to actually give their phone numbers during checkout. Most don't.

That's what's good about Woocommerce. People can pick and choose what plugins/functions they want. Trying to pack ALL requested functions into the Original plugin is just not going to happen.

Unless you want them to make a "addon" for it. In that case, stand in line after the newsletter addon, the wishlist addon and all the other requested addons for the Original plugin ... lol.

Wionog85

You can easily outperform your business rival with the right use of the mobile marketing strategies. I am extremely happy that with the help of a brilliant app to send the car sales text messages we have grown our sales to an amazing level. I didn’t initially expect brilliant results but now I can say that this method works!

I am extremely surprised, how SMS marketing gained such popularity. In my opinion, these are excellent services and high valued ones on the market nowadays. I believe that services such as SMS marketing are valuable for start-ups and small businesses that didn't build their customer base. Believe it or not, when I worked with this company, I was surprised how my business grew up so fast and how I got a clear view of what my customer requires. Plus, I got a 30% off for 1-year subscription, which was very convenient for me.

Last edited: