Can not login to alidropship extension

thanhnhantshirt

Perlica

Hello, I face the same problem as thanhnhantshirt. Please help, Thanks.

Dear support team,
I have an issue with alidropship extension. I have installed this extension and then add my website to the extension. But when I click Login extension, it run direct to my website, not run to login as guide (due to I saw the link is https://mysite/oauth1/extension/). I have log out my site and still can not go to the Authorise login as your guide. (https://help.alidropship.com/add-ons/alidropship-google-chrome-extension)
Please look at and give me advice.
Regard,

Direct Webstore

1. Make sure you have the latest Alidropship plugin.
2. If you have an "Adblock" chrome extension ... disable it or remove it and try again.

Perlica

I have AliDropship Woo Plugin Version 1.2.2, I believe it is the latest plugin. Also dont have any Adblock chrome extension. But the problem still exists, can't authorize my site on AliDropship Google Chrome extension. Any other suggestion? TNX!

Direct Webstore

Also...if you use the Cerber security plugin...try deactivating that. Its been known to cause problems with the Chrome extension

Perlica

Actually, searching this forum was the first thing I did, but nothing helped me. I guess the latest plugin or extension update made a problem, as everything worked normally before that. Hope the support team and developers will fix that soon :(

thanhnhantshirt

Perlica,
Did you fixed it? I have just follow the guide of developer and now login successfully. I have do until step 4 and success. You can follow these step to fixed it.

Thanks for reaching out!
If you get the error message that your domain can't be added to the extension, try the following steps:
1) Please check that the plugin Alidropship is up to date (WP Dashboard —> Updates – click 'Check again' or double check the updates page of our site.

2) Make sure that the Chrome extension is active and is updated to the latest version. You can delete and install it again.

3) Clear the cache of your Chrome browser or reinstall the browser.

4) Re-save the permalinks as explained in this guide:
Page error 404 Yaroslav

5) Deactivate all third-party Google Chrome extensions and plugins.

6) Disable Mod Security on your hosting:
How to disable ModSecurity in cPanel Yaroslav

7) Disable Cloudflare on your hosting.

I hope the above resolves your query. It's very likely that implementing just the first step or the first few steps will make the extension authorization feature work properly. If you still have the problem, please send us your site and wordpress admin access to it so we could check and help.

Direct Webstore

Ah! ... the famous Permalinks Problem strikes again! :)

So if your plugin and Chrome extension are both up to date ... just go to Settings/Permalinks and click "Save". I recommend clicking "Save" one more time after the page reloads.