Can not connect AliDropship extension to my staging site.

Efotech

Hello,
I have two copies of AliDropship Woo. One for my live site and one for my staging site. I was able to connect the extension to my live site with very little issues, but the extension will not connect to my staging site. The AliDropship plugins are working on both the live and staging sites, I have followed all the "tips and tricks" to get it to work and I got nothing. I have removed the extension and reinstalled it, I have logged out of my live store on the extension in hopes that was the problem and still nothing......I can't understand why it works for my live site but not for my staging site. Any ideas of what it is?

Mar

.I can't understand why it works for my live site but not for my staging site. Any ideas of what it is?
It is not something to wonder. The difference is clear, the live site is live, the staging site is not. Apparently, the extension only work in live sites.

Direct Webstore

There's really no reason to use "staging sites" these days with cheaper and faster internet. Just put the site into maintenance mode while it's being developed.