Can Not Add to cart after I update AliDropship Plugin

wanabud

Hello support, my website (www.wanabud.com) now can not Add to cart any product after I update Alidropship plugin to the last version. Please I need your support. Thank you

Best Regards,

Wanabud

wanabud

and my backend administrator showing an error like this:
This page isn’t working
wanabud.com is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

Dawoo

Hello support, my website (www.wanabud.com) now can not Add to cart any product after I update Alidropship plugin to the last version. Please I need your support. Thank you

Best Regards,

Wanabud

Best Regards,

Wanabud
It works

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-20 at 9.32.41 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-01-20 at 9.32.41 AM.png
    225.6 KB · Views: 12

wanabud

Hello Dawoo..

Yes it works now, after I already Deactivate some plugin : Ads Abandoned Cart AliDropship Plugin, Ads Gallery AliDropship Plugin, and AliDropship Woo Plugin. I don't know where is the problem, after I Deactivated that plugin (Ads Abandoned Cart AliDropship Plugin, Ads Gallery AliDropship Plugin, and AliDropship Woo Plugin), it's going to normal again.

at the beginning of the incident like this :
After I update Alidropship plugin to the last version, my website can not Add to cart any product.. It doesn't showing the Pop-Up Added to cart and I can't login to my Dashboard panel too. So, I create support ticket to my Hosting service support, He rename the plugin folder and then after that I can login normaly as usual.

Last edited: