Can i run woocommerce (already existing) and ali dropshipping together?

Vasil

Hello team,am already running an e commerse store using wordpress and woocommece so can i add ali drop shipping plugin along with my present store and run these together?Please help

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello team,am already running an e commerse store using wordpress and woocommece so can i add ali drop shipping plugin along with my present store and run these together?Please help
You can install AliDropship Woo plugin on your existing Woo-based website. You'll need to add AliExpress supplier links for the products you've already got in your store so that the plugin can update their stock, prices, etc.

allanyeow

What's the difference between using WP and woocommerce with and without Alidropship classic/woo plugins?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

What's the difference between using WP and woocommerce with and without Alidropship classic/woo plugins?
Allan, AliDropship is a WordPress plugin that allows people to build their own drop shipping webstore. The plugin makes it possible to add hundreds of AliExpress merchant's products in several clicks, and keep them updated on auto-pilot. You only pay once for the plugin – and become the 100% owner of a dropshipping business.

AliDropship original plugin cannot be used with WooCommerce. If you intend to use WooCommerce, you should install AliDropship Woo plugin.