Can I run the AliDropShip on a sub-domain simultaneously?

Tablazines

Ok.. here's my issue...
1. my sites name uses a very popular slang term used in fashion circles.. but it contains the word "bitch" in it...
2. I submitted an app for my store but Google has rejected it due to that word..
3. rather than just rebranding the whole site.... I'd like to create a sub domain on my hosing (I host through YOU guys $48 per year)... and direct the app to there...
4. my questions is that technically since it's running on the same domain... do I have to purchase another instance of the Alidropship plugin?

destrovel

Can't you just buy a second domain and simply have it redirect to the actual website?
Just thinking in solutions here.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Ok.. here's my issue...
1. my sites name uses a very popular slang term used in fashion circles.. but it contains the word "bitch" in it...
2. I submitted an app for my store but Google has rejected it due to that word..
3. rather than just rebranding the whole site.... I'd like to create a sub domain on my hosing (I host through YOU guys $48 per year)... and direct the app to there...
4. my questions is that technically since it's running on the same domain... do I have to purchase another instance of the Alidropship plugin?
If you want to create a sub-domain - you will need an additional license.

SuperAgora

Just make sure you carefully read and understand Google's destination mismatch policies.

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6368661#672

Since Google doesn't like the word 'bitch' and it's part of your domain (example: doorbitch.com, divabitch.com etc), that means that a sub-domain will not offer a solution to your problem and a different URL is against their policies.
So you've got a tough one here....

Last edited:

Tablazines

Just make sure you carefully read and understand Google's destination mismatch policies.

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6368661#672

Since Google doesn't like the word 'bitch' and it's part of your domain (example: doorbitch.com, divabitch.com etc), that means that a sub-domain will not offer a solution to your problem and a different URL is against their policies.
So you've got a tough one here....

thanks