Can I pay for orders at once with the plugin?

mahmoud291997

Hi guys, I know that if I pay for the orders 1 by 1 my Visa card will be suspended, so I wanted to send the suppliers Excel sheet with the orders.
but, when I asked them, some of them told me that I can place all the orders without paying for them, and after placing them I can pay for them at once.
is it possible with Alidropship plugin? because I see in the plugin documentation that I need to click Pay for each order to continue to the next.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi guys, I know that if I pay for the orders 1 by 1 my Visa card will be suspended, so I wanted to send the suppliers Excel sheet with the orders.
but, when I asked them, some of them told me that I can place all the orders without paying for them, and after placing them I can pay for them at once.
is it possible with Alidropship plugin? because I see in the plugin documentation that I need to click Pay for each order to continue to the next.
PLACE BULK ORDERS

If you want to place several orders one by one automatically go to AliDropship -> Orders -> select several orders and click Place orders -> Apply:

The plugin will visit AliExpress and fulfill the order for you automatically: select necessary product variation, add items to your shopping cart and fill your customer’s shipping details on the checkout page.

When all orders will be placed you’ll be redirected to your AliExpress orders Awaiting payment section to complete your purchase. Click ‘Pay Now’ near the products you’ve just placed:

mahmoud291997

Thanks Victoria for the great explaination, I thought that it was not possible and that I need to pay for each order separately.

So, I wanna make sure that i'm doing things right as i'm a very beginner, this is the best way to fulfill many orders daily if the suppliers don't accept CSV and I don't need to pay too many times, right? Or is there another way that I don't know about?

I appreciate your help
Thank you

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Thanks Victoria for the great explaination, I thought that it was not possible and that I need to pay for each order separately.

So, I wanna make sure that i'm doing things right as i'm a very beginner, this is the best way to fulfill many orders daily if the suppliers don't accept CSV and I don't need to pay too many times, right? Or is there another way that I don't know about?

I appreciate your help
Thank you
This is the only possible way to process orders in a bulk with the help of AliDropship extension.

axiom786

PLACE BULK ORDERS

If you want to place several orders one by one automatically go to AliDropship -> Orders -> select several orders and click Place orders -> Apply:

The plugin will visit AliExpress and fulfill the order for you automatically: select necessary product variation, add items to your shopping cart and fill your customer’s shipping details on the checkout page.

When all orders will be placed you’ll be redirected to your AliExpress orders Awaiting payment section to complete your purchase. Click ‘Pay Now’ near the products you’ve just placed:

Great!

axiom786

I appreciate your help
Thank you
Hello! Please reply at your convenient..I wish to know: #1. even if the suppliers are different, and the destinations countries are different, we can place Bulk Orders. #2. if the supplier/s does NOT Accept PayPal Payments, how we can make Order payment??? #3. if my customer has paid to my PayPal Account, will PayPal accept that i Order and pay with the Customer paid amount, or will PayPal Keep the Whole Amount and ask me to pay from my own Account??? #4 Does PayPal usually Block the Payment Received from our client and wait for the 45 days Pay back Refund Guarantee we offer to our customer??? Thanking You in advance for your kind reply. Ibrahim https://outdoorsmega.com

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello! Please reply at your convenient..I wish to know: #1. even if the suppliers are different, and the destinations countries are different, we can place Bulk Orders. #2. if the supplier/s does NOT Accept PayPal Payments, how we can make Order payment??? #3. if my customer has paid to my PayPal Account, will PayPal accept that i Order and pay with the Customer paid amount, or will PayPal Keep the Whole Amount and ask me to pay from my own Account??? #4 Does PayPal usually Block the Payment Received from our client and wait for the 45 days Pay back Refund Guarantee we offer to our customer??? Thanking You in advance for your kind reply. Ibrahim https://outdoorsmega.com
1. Yes
2. You can pay by credit card
3. PayPal payments from your customers and from you to AliExpress are not connected. These are 2 different processes.
4. This questions is not clear to me.

mahmoud291997

Hi Ibrahim, for #4 I think you offer 45 days refund guarantee in your store and are asking if paypal will release your money before this period, right? if so, it's irrelevant. your money should be released within 3-7 days as I think but not sure, and lately, I heard that Paypal is strict and blocks the money for 30-90 days for security reasons (people are saying if you are always adding tracking numbers to the payment in paypal they'll not block it) so I decided to offer people a discount in the checkout if they pay using credit cards not Paypal to lessen the payments done by paypal because I won't be able to add them at the beginning. hope it helps you.

webovaa

Hi there,
I'm using AliDropship woo and I cannot find order section. Is it only for the AliDropship plugin and not for Alidropship woo?

axiom786

Hi Ibrahim, for #4 I think you offer 45 days refund guarantee in your store and are asking if paypal will release your money before this period, right? if so, it's irrelevant. your money should be released within 3-7 days as I think but not sure, and lately, I heard that Paypal is strict and blocks the money for 30-90 days for security reasons (people are saying if you are always adding tracking numbers to the payment in paypal they'll not block it) so I decided to offer people a discount in the checkout if they pay using credit cards not Paypal to lessen the payments done by paypal because I won't be able to add them at the beginning. hope it helps you.
Thank you so much for replying to my query! your reply is so helpful. I am sorry for my late reply to thank you.Regards Ibrahim #Mauritius https://outdoorsmega.com

axiom786

Thank you so much for replying to my query! your reply is so helpful. I am sorry for my late reply to thank you.Regards Ibrahim #Mauritius https://outdoorsmega.com