Can anyone share about your store monthly income ( profit ) ?

Joey

Hi folks:

I am just a new user of the Alidropship.com, and just started the business.

Does anyone here use the custom webstore packages ( price starting from $ 299, any of the three options ) offered by Alidropship.com ?

If you have purchased and run it for a while ( say, more than 6 months), would you please share here your monthly income or profit information? As long as you dont tell the store website address, dont worry about confidential issues, I think.

I have listed a few categories of income range below, easier for your to vote your situation ( all figures listed below are gross profit per month per store, currency in US dollars):

1) $ 0 - $ 200 / month / store ( gross profit )
2) $ 201 - $ 500 / month / store ( gross profit )
3) $ 501 - $1000 / month / store ( gross profit )
4) $ $1001 - $ 2000 / month / store ( gross profit )
5) $ $2001 - $ 3000 / month / store ( gross profit )
6) more than $3000 ( gross profit ) - congratulations!

Note: gross profit = revenue - all costs )

The more votes, the more everyone on this Forum is benefited. Thanks folks!

( No faked votes from the alidropship.com staffs ( employees ) , PLEASE )

Last edited:

jubran

Hey there!

How can everybody benefit from such information? :)
Long story short, don't expect your store to sell without HARD work. You'll need to hassle with marketing A LOT before you make sales!
I never bought such package as I can it make it by myself but I believe all the packages comes with a store ready to make sales but you'll of course need to work more on the design, correct grammatical errors, fix images and ultimately launch multiple marketing campaigns and then analyze day by day which the staff won't do for you.

If you want an answer to your question, then most of the dropshippers are stuck in 1-2 while the motivated ones have reached 5-6-or more...

Good luck!

Direct Webstore

Too hard to manage 5 site, i prefer to stick on 1 or max 2 sites[/QUOTE}

5 sites ... 5 days a week ... that's how I look at it. One day a week for each site writing blogs and making videos ... couple of hours each day processing orders ... it's a full time job. But part time is OK too. It all depends on how much money you need or want. For me ... it's about how much I need. Which is why my pricing formulas are MUCH lower than others I have seen here. It all pays off in the long run. Greed does not pay off. I believe in Karma. Do good ... receive good. :)