Can anyone point me in the right direction on where to find one?

Rapchiks

I'm currently working on a project, and I'm in need of a syringe icon for it. Can anyone point me in the right direction on where to find one? I've been searching online, but it's proving to be a bit of a challenge. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

O

Og4real

Hi there! Finding specific icons for your project can sometimes be a bit tricky, but I've got a suggestion for you. Have you considered checking out depositphotos? They have an extensive collection of icons, including medical and healthcare-related ones. You might just find the syringe icon you're looking for there. Plus, they often offer high-quality images suitable for various projects. Give it a try!

Last edited by a moderator:

Rapchiks

Hello! Thank you so much for your thoughtful suggestion. I really appreciate you taking the time to recommend depositphotos.com. I'll definitely check it out for the syringe icon I need and explore their extensive collection of icons. It's great to hear that they offer high-quality images suitable for various projects. Your help is invaluable, and I'm looking forward to finding the perfect icon for my project on depositphotos.com. Thanks again for the suggestion!