Buying from own affiliate account?

Moha

Hi,

I am planning to buy a custom store. Can I buy from my own affiliate link so that I can save on affiliate commission?

Julia

Staff member
Hello,

It states in paragraph 2.3. of our Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions:

'...You may not purchase our products during sessions initiated through your own referral links and will not receive commissions for such orders. We moderate each and every sale before sending you a commission and no commission will be paid for your own purchases.'

The thing is our affiliate system is completely automatic and it rejects all the commissions created during sessions initiated through your own referral links.

Moha

Hello,

'...You may not purchase our products during sessions initiated through your own referral links and will not receive commissions for such orders. We moderate each and every sale before sending you a commission and no commission will be paid for your own purchases.'

The thing is our affiliate system is completely automatic and it rejects all the commissions created during sessions initiated through your own referral links.
Thanks

Hello,

well, considering that you have features on the plugin that allow customers to go through their own EPN/admitad link to purchase from AliExpress...