Buyer select ship from other country instead of my current login country/ip

TAM

I have a question, How can aliexpress make automate order for me with my buyer that buy from my website and selected ship from Russian instead of China? Because my country is Malaysia.

I have to manually order and select from aliexpress "Ship from Russian of Federation" But the system show, it cannot ship from Russian to My country.

FYI, my buyer from United States. He selected to ship the item from Russian. Pls advice how can i make this order on aliexpress.

Thanks

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I have a question, How can aliexpress make automate order for me with my buyer that buy from my website and selected ship from Russian instead of China? Because my country is Malaysia.

I have to manually order and select from aliexpress "Ship from Russian of Federation" But the system show, it cannot ship from Russian to My country.

FYI, my buyer from United States. He selected to ship the item from Russian. Pls advice how can i make this order on aliexpress.

Thanks
We recommend not to use such products because you will never know from what country your next customer will be. Try to find the same product at different store with shipping without restrictions.