Buyer can not register during a purchase

bbarbi

Problems in user registration during purchase.

When testing my site using the updated theme (Davinci), when I am going to make a purchase and registration of a user, (using multiple new emails and new names) the message "sorry, that username already existis!" Appears. (see picture)

Well, if it already exists I tried to recover the password with the emails that I used and the message "There is no user registered whith that email addres, invalid username or email." (See picture)

Has anyone had this problem?

Thank you

Attachments

• problem2.jpg
    problem2.jpg
    270.4 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Problems in user registration during purchase.

When testing my site using the updated theme (Davinci), when I am going to make a purchase and registration of a user, (using multiple new emails and new names) the message "sorry, that username already existis!" Appears. (see picture)

Well, if it already exists I tried to recover the password with the emails that I used and the message "There is no user registered whith that email addres, invalid username or email." (See picture)

Has anyone had this problem?

Thank you
I couldn't reproduce the issue on my test website, registration and login process works smoothly. I restored my pass without any problems.
Could you please send me a pm with your WP access details?