buy one click

GKW Products

over the last few days my store has received several abandoned orders with the email of buy one click.
where is this coming from so i can attempt to troubleshoot whether these abandoned orders are genuine or if there is a setting that is wrong that is not allowing the orders to be completed?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
over the last few days my store has received several abandoned orders with the email of buy one click.
where is this coming from so i can attempt to troubleshoot whether these abandoned orders are genuine or if there is a setting that is wrong that is not allowing the orders to be completed?
Sometimes it is a technical deficiency from a PayPal side. You can check your Activities list: AliDropship -> Reports and find out what error do you have, then contact PayPal and clarify what might be the issue.

GKW Products

Thanks for the quick response.
I followed your suggestion and located the activities list. There were no errors and the only activities on the dates of these abandoned carts were product updates.
Is there anything else I can look for?
I did notice under traffic report that there was the same number of paypal.com referrals but i cannot find anything else about it.