Buy one click and return

Chad

Hi!

I have three questions:
1- What is the "Buy one click" that we can see in the "Orders" section. What it means?
2- What happen if a customer wants a refund for a very good reason, but the seller not more exist or can't be contacted?
3- For some product, the seller is writting the price he's asking. For example, I can sell something for 10$ and the seller wrote in the description something like "USD 5.98/pieceUSD 5.98/pieceUSD 5.98/pieceUSD 5.98/pieceUSD 5.98/pieceUSD 5.98/pieceUSD 5.98/pieceUSD 5.98/piece"
I know I should edit it, but, what will happen when I'm updating my products. Will the description come back?

Thanks.

The Dropper

1 - This button will transfer you to ALIEXPRESS to order for your customer , it's automatically contain your aff id (if you already set up this) .
2 - That's why it's important to check sellers before adding their products to your store , a Trusted & reliable seller not just disappear .
i suggest you download chrome extension : "ALIEXPRESS Seller check" , it analyze different data of each seller & give you an approximated rating .
3 - No , the description will never come back when you update your product , the plugin update just the product prices, variations, stock ..