Bulk Product Import by SKU?

RobynM

Hello,
I am in the process (well, nearly) of switching from another Aliexpress store plugin to Alidropship. I want to make sure Alidropship will do what I need it to do before changing. Yes, I have purchased Alidropship, just scared to make the switch in case I break my site.
One of the problems I encountered with the "other" plugin, was the inability to be able to do a bulk import using a list of SKU numbers (Aliexpress' Product ID number).
Previously, I imported my hand-selected products by SKU one by one, a long labour-intensive exercise.
My thought would be to upload a CSV file containing all the numbers.
Can Alidropship plugin do this?
I've tried searching the forum, but it won't accept SKU as it's a 3-letter word.
Any guidance appreciated. Thanks

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello,
I am in the process (well, nearly) of switching from another Aliexpress store plugin to Alidropship. I want to make sure Alidropship will do what I need it to do before changing. Yes, I have purchased Alidropship, just scared to make the switch in case I break my site.
One of the problems I encountered with the "other" plugin, was the inability to be able to do a bulk import using a list of SKU numbers (Aliexpress' Product ID number).
Previously, I imported my hand-selected products by SKU one by one, a long labour-intensive exercise.
My thought would be to upload a CSV file containing all the numbers.
Can Alidropship plugin do this?
I've tried searching the forum, but it won't accept SKU as it's a 3-letter word.
Any guidance appreciated. Thanks
Hello,

RobynM

Thank you Victoria. I have already seen that video tutorial. It doesn't really answer my question though.
I have a list of SKU's (product numbers) that I was to import in bulk.
I don't want to have to go and find all the products again. That would take a long time.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Thank you Victoria. I have already seen that video tutorial. It doesn't really answer my question though.
I have a list of SKU's (product numbers) that I was to import in bulk.
I don't want to have to go and find all the products again. That would take a long time.
Import with SKU is not available.