BULK DISCOUNTS

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Offer your customers irresistible discounts for buying a certain amount of a specific product with Bulk Discount add-on! Discover a simple and flexible way to apply tiered pricing and volume discounts to skyrocket your income!
1 Benefits.jpg

With the Bulk Discount add-on, you can motivate your clients to buy more of your products in bulk, or even start working with wholesalers!
This add-on allows you to apply bulk pricing to any item or product variations in your store effortlessly: no coding skills required!

Benefits
  • Multiply your profit with mass discounts
  • Increase the average order value
  • Encourage people to buy more per order
  • Provide special bulk offers to impress customers
  • Enjoy our lifetime support and updates

Features

Apply volume discounts to a target product or a whole category

Manage discount rules in one place: select a product or a category, set your bulk pricing, write a catchy text to entice customers and don’t forget to save your progress. Set it up once, and start selling more while investing less time and effort!
2 (2).jpg

Control, navigate and save your bulk offers

In the add-on dashboard, you can find all the offers you created, check their stats, edit them if necessary, and activate/deactivate them in a click.
3 (1).jpg

Offer the best bulk discounts in your store to gain more customers and be one step ahead of your competitors!
4 (1).jpg
Any questions left? Learn more in our Knowledge Base or ask us at support@alidropship.com

US $29.00
*one time payment

Hi,
I have purchased this plugin but it's not working in a proper manner. I have mentioned two cases below where explained in detail so please let me know the solution accordingly.

First Case: In this case, I have selected "Category" for showing discounts but when checking all the products under the selected category but the offer is not showing with products. For confirming kindly check the attached screenshot files with the name of "First & First Setting"

Second case: Here selected particular "Products" for discounts and offer is working but while selecting any offer like in second snapshot then click on add to cart but why quantity is not updating the same in add to cart as per selected in discount option ?

Why we need to add quantity one-by-one ? Because customers will confuse where offer is working as I also confused but after spend some time i noticed that when we are increasing quantity one-by-one then offer is applying automatically but If we place discount for 500 pcs then customer need to click 500 times for adding 500 pcs which is not a professional way.

Request/Suggestion: I request you firstly check why this is not working with category option and second thing kindly fix the quantity option. When any customer select any offer then same quantity must be apply after click on add to cart button which is better for us also for bulk quantity offer like 500-1000pcs.

Attachments

• First - Plugin Setting.PNG
    First - Plugin Setting.PNG
    30.8 KB · Views: 22
  • First.PNG
    First.PNG
    917.3 KB · Views: 22
  • Second - Plugin Setting.PNG
    Second - Plugin Setting.PNG
    104.5 KB · Views: 20
  • Second.PNG
    Second.PNG
    919 KB · Views: 18

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,
I have purchased this plugin but it's not working in a proper manner. I have mentioned two cases below where explained in detail so please let me know the solution accordingly.

First Case: In this case, I have selected "Category" for showing discounts but when checking all the products under the selected category but the offer is not showing with products. For confirming kindly check the attached screenshot files with the name of "First & First Setting"

Second case: Here selected particular "Products" for discounts and offer is working but while selecting any offer like in second snapshot then click on add to cart but why quantity is not updating the same in add to cart as per selected in discount option ?

Why we need to add quantity one-by-one ? Because customers will confuse where offer is working as I also confused but after spend some time i noticed that when we are increasing quantity one-by-one then offer is applying automatically but If we place discount for 500 pcs then customer need to click 500 times for adding 500 pcs which is not a professional way.

Request/Suggestion: I request you firstly check why this is not working with category option and second thing kindly fix the quantity option. When any customer select any offer then same quantity must be apply after click on add to cart button which is better for us also for bulk quantity offer like 500-1000pcs.

Could you, please, send me a PM with your WP-admin access details, so we can check your issue in more details?

chafik

J'ai rencontré l'erreur
Le plugin n'a pas pu être activé car il a déclenché une erreur fatale .
......adsbulkdiscounts/install/functions.php is corrupt. in Unknown on line 0
lors de l'activation du plugin
comment résoudre ce problème s'il vous plaît

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
J'ai rencontré l'erreur
Le plugin n'a pas pu être activé car il a déclenché une erreur fatale .
......adsbulkdiscounts/install/functions.php is corrupt. in Unknown on line 0
lors de l'activation du plugin
comment résoudre ce problème s'il vous plaît
You can send me a PM with your WP-admin access details, so I can help to solve this issue.

Newlife

Offer your customers irresistible discounts for buying a certain amount of a specific product with Bulk Discount add-on! Discover a simple and flexible way to apply tiered pricing and volume discounts to skyrocket your income!
View attachment 11553

With the Bulk Discount add-on, you can motivate your clients to buy more of your products in bulk, or even start working with wholesalers!
This add-on allows you to apply bulk pricing to any item or product variations in your store effortlessly: no coding skills required!

Benefits
  • Multiply your profit with mass discounts
  • Increase the average order value
  • Encourage people to buy more per order
  • Provide special bulk offers to impress customers
  • Enjoy our lifetime support and updates

Features

Apply volume discounts to a target product or a whole category

Manage discount rules in one place: select a product or a category, set your bulk pricing, write a catchy text to entice customers and don’t forget to save your progress. Set it up once, and start selling more while investing less time and effort!
View attachment 11554

Control, navigate and save your bulk offers

In the add-on dashboard, you can find all the offers you created, check their stats, edit them if necessary, and activate/deactivate them in a click.
View attachment 11555

Offer the best bulk discounts in your store to gain more customers and be one step ahead of your competitors!
View attachment 11556
Any questions left? Learn more in our Knowledge Base or ask us at support@alidropship.com

US $29.00
*one time payment
HI Interested in this product - can the same thing be achieved with the Bundle add-ons??? Ie bundle the same products ?? There seem to be a few error reports with the bulk discounts add0-on- IS it stable???

Bulk discount is useless as of now because not working with "Category" only one-by-one products need to select for apply offer.

Already informed them but still waiting for new update as they committed to fix this issue but as of now totally wasting of money

daniel-97

@Dimitriy Strekalov Hello, I have one question with this Add-on and hope you can help me out :)

I tried it on Demo, applied for a product with some Variations (White, Black - for example)

It worked only if I buy 1 Variation in bulk, but when I added to cart 2+ Variations, the Offers didn't apply.

Am I doing it wrong or is this option is not included in the plugin itself?

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
@Dimitriy Strekalov Hello, I have one question with this Add-on and hope you can help me out :)

I tried it on Demo, applied for a product with some Variations (White, Black - for example)

It worked only if I buy 1 Variation in bulk, but when I added to cart 2+ Variations, the Offers didn't apply.

Am I doing it wrong or is this option is not included in the plugin itself?
The variation feature is being developed for the Bulk Discounts add-on at the moment, it will be available in the nearest add-on update.

HI
I have the same issue, the bulk discount for the category option not working
Note: Plugin updated to the last version 1.1.0

please help

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
HI
I have the same issue, the bulk discount for the category option not working
Note: Plugin updated to the last version 1.1.0

please help
Hello! We are still working on our Bulk Discounts add-on improvements. The issue you mention will be fixed in the nearest update of the add-on.

Manotech

Hi, I had an issue not seeing icons on the Bulk discount and Product Bundle Add-ons which I thought was completely fixed - the action icons now work which is great! I noticed though that the Customization icons in the Bulk Discount Add-on (Small flame and so on) are still broken - I cannot see or select them. Can you check that? See the broken image icons..

1606678025481.png

Last edited:

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, I had an issue not seeing icons on the Bulk discount and Product Bundle Add-ons which I thought was completely fixed - the action icons now work which is great! I noticed though that the Customization icons in the Bulk Discount Add-on (Small flame and so on) are still broken - I cannot see or select them. Can you check that? See the broken image icons..

View attachment 13593

Hello, thank you for paying our attention to this issue!

We are already checking it, I will let you know once it is solved.

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member

View attachment 13593

Hello!

The missing icon images issue you have mentioned is solved in the latest Bulk Discounts add-on update:
https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/bulk-discounts-add-on-ver-1-1-10-update.16824/post-80988