Built-in currency switcher is slow

raytsang

Hi All,

I have installed the built-in currency switcher in the ali-woo version. However I noticed that when I am switching between currency, it takes long to re-load the page to reflect the new pricing. Is there a way to resolve this?

Thanks,
Raymond

Christina

Administrator
Hi All,

I have installed the built-in currency switcher in the ali-woo version. However I noticed that when I am switching between currency, it takes long to re-load the page to reflect the new pricing. Is there a way to resolve this?

Thanks,
Raymond

Hello,

Could you please send me in a PM your domain name and WP access details to check the issue?

Mar

Hello,

Could you please send me in a PM your domain name and WP access details to check the issue?
Cristina, I notice the same issue. Also, when I am not logged in to the website and using chrome browser with alidropship extension installed, the currency switcher don't change currency at all. I notice this ever since the update that resolved the Currency Switcher issue with cache plugins. I did not take it seriously since visitors are not using this extension.

Christina

Administrator
Cristina, I notice the same issue. Also, when I am not logged in to the website and using chrome browser with alidropship extension installed, the currency switcher don't change currency at all. I notice this ever since the update that resolved the Currency Switcher issue with cache plugins. I did not take it seriously since visitors are not using this extension.

Thank you, Mar! We will check that.