GokuSS
New Member
This is gonna be a catch-all thread for my griping about my GC and the process but also to keep it from being a complete dumpster fire I'll talk about the stuff that I took on myself that I'm pretty happy with.
On the gripes, I'm fully aware that all of this has "first world problems" written all over it, which is why I feel better about griping anonymously over the internet because it's hard not to come across as a self-absorbed entitled asshole complaining about this stuff to my relatives or peers, many of whom are not likely to ever have this opportunity. So yes, I'm keeping things in perspective, and rather than a "woe is me" thing, I'm really just talking about an unfortunately poor level of service and how much of society just seems to accept it.
On the gripes, I'm fully aware that all of this has "first world problems" written all over it, which is why I feel better about griping anonymously over the internet because it's hard not to come across as a self-absorbed entitled asshole complaining about this stuff to my relatives or peers, many of whom are not likely to ever have this opportunity. So yes, I'm keeping things in perspective, and rather than a "woe is me" thing, I'm really just talking about an unfortunately poor level of service and how much of society just seems to accept it.