BUG with Blog page

Dieguitok2

Hi everyone, I currently have the Da vinci 2 theme with the alidropship plugin. I have created the BLOG page and there are several bugs that technical support cannot or does not want to fix. The page has different styles and colors, the footer and top menu have disappeared. This happens the same when creating a new post

chris37

Hi everyone, I currently have the Da vinci 2 theme with the alidropship plugin. I have created the BLOG page and there are several bugs that technical support cannot or does not want to fix. The page has different styles and colors, the footer and top menu have disappeared. This happens the same when creating a new post

The default style of the blog post is different then other page on your site..

I know in woo you can reverse to theme style , probably in your setting is can do that and in the original plugin version of the theme.

chris37

bugs that technical support cannot or does not want to fix.

I have work with many web developers , web and graphic designers. Alidropship company have the best I ever see .

I don’t know what happen in your case but is hard to believe they didn’t want to help you . Probably they already suggested you what I described above.

Have a good day.

Georgy

Hi! Thank you for reaching out. Please, provide your email address which you have used to reach our support team. I will check your tickets and the issue.

Best regards,
George

kossaa

Hi!! I agree and have a very good experience, they have the best support/web developers.
Best Regards!!!

chris37

Yes, it looks like this but I want it to also have a footer, top menu and the same styles
In the original theme is need custom developer work.. you have a free theme. If you want custom developed theme you must pay a developer for that.