Bug- Tab closes when clicked "Pay Now"

Adil Habib

Hello,
we are getting this error when making payment for the item as soon as i click pay now the tab closes it self. the bug came after updating Plugin. i have attached video of the bug.

Please Fix this as order is not payed have to go in orders and make payment and also the order number need to be added manually.

Best Regards,

Attachments

• Tab.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 5

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello,
we are getting this error when making payment for the item as soon as i click pay now the tab closes it self. the bug came after updating Plugin. i have attached video of the bug.

Please Fix this as order is not payed have to go in orders and make payment and also the order number need to be added manually.

Best Regards,
Thank you, we will update extension today - issue will be solved

Adil Habib

Hello,
any update? or how to fix this? i really need this fixed as cant do all orders manually its takes forever.

Best Regards,

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello,
single auto filling order. it closes the tab on every order.

Best Regards,
We checked with our own sites several times - we can't reproduce this issue - please check once again in a couple of hours (first update AliDropship Google Chrome extension and plugin) , if the issue still persists please contact our support:
support@alidropship.com
or use livechat on alidropship.com

Adil Habib

We checked with our own sites several times - we can't reproduce this issue - please check once again in a couple of hours (first update AliDropship Google Chrome extension and plugin) , if the issue still persists please contact our support:
support@alidropship.com
or use livechat on alidropship.com

I have removed the Google Chrome extension and plugin before and it was still doing the same. i will try again later.
many thanks