bought my second alidropship woo plugin today, now both store can no longer access aliexpress

TomS

Urgent help requested.

A few weeks ago I bought my first plugin and it was working ok.

So I think this is good, so I bought another plugin today.

But I could not add the second store in the chrome extension.

So I deactivated the plugins on the second store, the chrome extension now "accepted" the plugin
domain name, but now NEITHER stores can access aliexpress. I get a "store not found" error for
both stores. (see attached screen capture).

I've got a message into support but i have a hunch there are smart people here.

I have done all the steps (i think) that alidropship documentation provides.

If anyone can advise here, I will listen.

Thanks! Tom S.

Attachments

• Capture-ali-no-store-error.JPG
    Capture-ali-no-store-error.JPG
    99.4 KB · Views: 12

Mar

but now NEITHER stores can access aliexpress. I get a "store not found" error for
both stores. (see attached screen capture).
There is no "store not found" in the screenshot. How do the stores access aliexpress?
So I deactivated the plugins on the second store, the chrome extension now "accepted" the plugin
domain name,
Thanks! Tom S.
Based on the screenshot, the domains are added in the extension. Do you mean the domains cannot login?

Direct Webstore

I've got a message into support but i have a hunch there are smart people here.
You're wrong. There are more smart people in Support than there are here. This place is 80% newbies who can't read. lol ;) (Not including you BTW, I don't know you yet).

First, I'd clear all cookies from the browser and restart the browser and try again.

If that does not work, you'd be best sticking with support because it's impossible to say exactly what the problem is when you only "think" you have done all the steps correctly. Someone at support will need your login details to check that.

TomS

hi DWS, i don't think the chrome extension can login to the sites.

i can login into aliexpress seperately with my PW credentials, but get the error
"store not found" when i try to import a product.

i do get the greyed out button when i mouse over the product.

and thx for tipping me off on the newbie factor here.

i do have a message into support, also, just no response yet.

i will admit i'm a newbie :)

thx.

Direct Webstore

hi DWS, i don't think the chrome extension can login to the sites.

i can login into aliexpress seperately with my PW credentials, but get the error
"store not found" when i try to import a product.
It seems you have more than one problem and it's impossible work them out with the limited details given here. It needs to be looked at in person. If you did not give Support your Wordpress Admin login details (URL to WP Admin, username, password) then write to them again and give them to them.

And try clearing your cookies first too. Chrome > Hamburger > More Tools > Clear browsing data > Select "Cookies and other site data", Click "Clear data". NOTE: This will sign you out of everything. You will have to sign in to everywhere again.

Last edited:

TomS

hi DWS, I will do exactly as you suggest. I see now I can no longer
enter either store into the chrome extension so i'm dead in the water.
Thanks for your guidance. Tom S.

Attachments

• 20200604_222846.jpg
    20200604_222846.jpg
    244.8 KB · Views: 7

TomS

There is no "store not found" in the screenshot. How do the stores access aliexpress?

Based on the screenshot, the domains are added in the extension. Do you mean the domains cannot login?

Hi Mar,

Yes, domains cannot be added to extension, so I cannot login.

I did deactivate all plugins on the new store and was able to add the new domain into the chrome extension. (I also deleted the existing chrome extension and added a new version today thinking it might be the problem. But i don't think so. Now i'm back to the same problem. I get an the same error trying to enter both stores into the chrome extension (see attached).

I do have a message into support.

thanks, Tom S.

Attachments

• 20200604_222846.jpg
    20200604_222846.jpg
    244.8 KB · Views: 6

Direct Webstore

Also, check that your themes and Alidropship plugins are up to date.

Sometimes when there is a head-scratching problem like this, it's something right in front of your face, but you can't see it. You need a new set of eyes to have a look, so hopefully, Support will spot the problem. It's happened to me before and I've had to smack myself over the head. Sometimes, I've had an "unsolvable" problem and then I wake up at 3 a.m and go "That's it! I got it! Why didn't I see that before?" lol

Last edited:

TomS

hi DWS, yes, so true. I know this is a simple little stupid thing. A 10 second fix probably. Truth is, the first install was working good. And
now it can't integrate with Chrome also. And here it is almost midnight. Next i will see if psychic friends is still online :) Thx for the good karma.