Blurry Mobile Logo

Hi, i would like to know how do we get a logo on mobile that is clean and not blurry, the theme is resizing the image for mobile but the quality of the image is really bad and blurry. Another issue is that when you navigate on mobile some products images in the description get compressed and messing app image ratio, means that images are like longer than usual makeing the website not professional.

Let me know thanks for support!

firdaus

Hi, i would like to know how do we get a logo on mobile that is clean and not blurry, the theme is resizing the image for mobile but the quality of the image is really bad and blurry. Another issue is that when you navigate on mobile some products images in the description get compressed and messing app image ratio, means that images are like longer than usual makeing the website not professional.

Let me know thanks for support!
Try use the app named canva to edit your logo..there you can choose the dimension specified by wordpress and then it will be ok i think

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi, i would like to know how do we get a logo on mobile that is clean and not blurry, the theme is resizing the image for mobile but the quality of the image is really bad and blurry. Another issue is that when you navigate on mobile some products images in the descri
Alternatively, you may try adding a logo in the SVG format.