Blurry Gallery Images Davinci2

Ecomm

This is the limitations of the original plugin not many themes to choose, this is the reason I go with woo ;)
Yes you are right but don't force me to buy a premium theme if I don't make profit or I am not capable to do from free themes.. is it logic for you? I am not a hater I just want this thing to be fixed not only for me but for all users that use this Davinci 2 theme. Please if you wanț to discuss more we can do it on private.

Ecomm

Also if the free themes provide 50% things that can make a profit from a user then that user will remain to use Alidropship plugin and buy a premium theme else he will go away and choose another platform.
This is just my perspective and don't get me wrong.

chris37

You provide me a theme that has many troubles
No I don't ;) I don't work for alidropship!

I will buy something from you if I will make a profit from you service.
You don't buy from me ,you buy from alidropship ;)
Also Alidropship has 3-5 free themes and 2-3 themes are good..
Move to woocomerce have over 5000 theme to choose ;)

Anyway how i say to you in PM.
Better contact support@alidropship.com

Good luck @Ecomm

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi,

I searched on the forum for a solution to fix this issue with blurry image on the product page on gallery but nothing found and because this still appear on the Davinci 2 Theme for Alidropship plugin without Woo then I think the problem it's not solved.
Please check the attachment and if you have questions please let me know.

The thing is that when you scroll the images right left on gallery you will see that images are blurry and when you stop the carousel on an image same like variation you have, then if you select the variation you will see a clean image and much better quality.
Is there a fix for this or do I need to use a plugin, is something that helped you about this problem?

https://newdavinci.alidropship.com/set-of-marking-pens-in-gold-and-silver-color/ here you can see differences.
Hello,
Variation images will be enlarged in the next theme update. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello,

Please update your DaVinci 2 theme to the latest version 1.5.5: we enlarged resolution of attribute thumbnails.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ecomm

Hello,

Please update your DaVinci 2 theme to the latest version 1.5.5: we enlarged resolution of attribute thumbnails.
Hi, actually not solved the problem the image it's the same... blurry but now the browser needs to load a bigger image so this is not a fix :)).
To see the difference because you really don't see it take an image with white background and the product to be black then put on a variation the same image after that look to gallery image and then press on variation image to see the difference..
@Ekaterina Sayapina

Last edited:

Ecomm

Hi, actually not solved the problem the image it's the same... blurry but now the browser needs to load a bigger image so this is not a fix :)).
To see the difference because you really don't see it take an image with white background and the product to be black then put on a variation the same image after that look to gallery image and then press on variation image to see the difference..
@Ekaterina Sayapina

I found the solution.. on davinci2/hooks/product/gallery.php at line 40 instead $item['ads-big'] we need $item['full'] and then we will have images with good quality in the gallery.

P.S @Ekaterina Sayapina if you want to help users to have good quality images in the gallery you can update the theme with this fix.

chris37

I found the solution.. on davinci2/hooks/product/gallery.php at line 40 instead $item['ads-big'] we need $item['full'] and then we will have images with good quality in the gallery.

P.S @Ekaterina Sayapina if you want to help users to have good quality images in the gallery you can update the theme with this fix.
That is nice !!
But ;)
Note that: the full image is larger in size so the products page size is increase and the website in loading slower.
The alidropship team must fine a way to fix this!

Ecomm

That is nice !!
But ;)
Note that: the full image is larger in size so the products page size is increase and the website in loading slower.
The alidropship team must fine a way to fix this!

Yes you are right but for me it is ok because I will optimize myself the images after that and measure the speed loading of the website, but this thing can help multiple users to have nice images because anyway we have a lack of professional images with Aliexpress.

Also found another solution for the home page to have full images davinci2/adstm/alids.php on the line 249 instead $imgSize put there 'full' or overwrite the variable $imgSize = 'full'; $thumb = $this->getImageUrl( $imgSize);
It's not the best solution but it's working the thing is that I made this modification on a function (singleProductMin function) if you want something correct you can find where that function it is called and overwrite there the image type.

chris37

Yes you are right but for me it is ok because I will optimize myself the images after that and measure the speed loading of the website, but this thing can help multiple users to have nice images because anyway we have a lack of professional images with Aliexpress.

Also found another solution for the home page to have full images davinci2/adstm/alids.php on the line 249 instead $imgSize put there 'full' or overwrite the variable $imgSize = 'full'; $thumb = $this->getImageUrl( $imgSize);
It's not the best solution but it's working the thing is that I made this modification on a function (singleProductMin function) if you want something correct you can find where that function it is called and overwrite there the image type.
Still not a word for alidropship team for fixing this issue???