Blurry Gallery Images Davinci2

Ecomm

Hi,

I searched on the forum for a solution to fix this issue with blurry image on the product page on gallery but nothing found and because this still appear on the Davinci 2 Theme for Alidropship plugin without Woo then I think the problem it's not solved.
Please check the attachment and if you have questions please let me know.

The thing is that when you scroll the images right left on gallery you will see that images are blurry and when you stop the carousel on an image same like variation you have, then if you select the variation you will see a clean image and much better quality.
Is there a fix for this or do I need to use a plugin, is something that helped you about this problem?

https://newdavinci.alidropship.com/set-of-marking-pens-in-gold-and-silver-color/ here you can see differences.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-10-20 at 13.50.37.png
    Screenshot 2020-10-20 at 13.50.37.png
    424.9 KB · Views: 16

chris37

Hi,

I searched on the forum for a solution to fix this issue with blurry image on the product page on gallery but nothing found and because this still appear on the Davinci 2 Theme for Alidropship plugin without Woo then I think the problem it's not solved.
Please check the attachment and if you have questions please let me know.

The thing is that when you scroll the images right left on gallery you will see that images are blurry and when you stop the carousel on an image same like variation you have, then if you select the variation you will see a clean image and much better quality.
Is there a fix for this or do I need to use a plugin, is something that helped you about this problem?

https://newdavinci.alidropship.com/set-of-marking-pens-in-gold-and-silver-color/ here you can see differences.

hi @Ecomm they are 2 different images, one is high quality of the variation ( https://newdavinci.alidropship.com/...0/10/599-15378aaeb944d68be36ac73a346efdc5.jpg ) and this one is low quality of the gallery ( https://newdavinci.alidropship.com/...0/157134-05a56178864c7306e84488d8d7316d27.jpg )

I dont really understand your issue here... if you want high quality image in your gallery then use the variation image in your gallery !
Simple us that!!!

Ecomm

Hmm I think I used the variation images on my gallery, I will check again and come back here. The variations images are also from Media right? Same images as on variations.

Ecomm

What I need to set because I use the same images from the variation on gallery and the quality is the same as I said. If you see my attachment the image from the gallery is the same as variation so what image I need to choose? I set the same image in gallery as on variation on my store what I need to do now?

Ecomm

If you click on an image from the gallery you will see the image more clear then you see on the gallery without clicking on it and it's not right. Now you understand what I'm saying? I don't want to bother you with this, if you see the difference please help me else we can discuss in private because I don't want to do off topic and wrote here same thing many times. I see a difference you don't see this maybe.

chris37

If you click on an image from the gallery you will see the image more clear then you see on the gallery without clicking on it and it's not right. Now you understand what I'm saying? I don't want to bother you with this, if you see the difference please help me else we can discuss in private because I don't want to do off topic and wrote here same thing many times. I see a difference you don't see this maybe.
Actually you are right the... on some point!
Do you use any image optimazation plugin or a lazy load?

About the image in the attachment how i say to you I check it out. Is from the demo theme site!
They are 2 different images ,the one from the variation and one from the gallery ... the link I provide above are from the same demo site !

Ecomm

Please make a difference between these 2 images and tell me if you see something. Please see attachments.
Also when I tried to upload the same image from the variation on the gallery I tried to choose the image size but every time I save the image in gallery will have the same dimension and bad quality. As you said if you check the link of images are different but I want to put the same link as for variation and always it is changed.

Attachments

• blurred.png
    blurred.png
    208.5 KB · Views: 9
  • variation.png
    variation.png
    225.4 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot 2020-10-21 at 12.35.34.png
    Screenshot 2020-10-21 at 12.35.34.png
    32.1 KB · Views: 7

chris37

Please make a difference between these 2 images and tell me if you see something. Please see attachments.
Also when I tried to upload the same image from the variation on the gallery I tried to choose the image size but every time I save the image in gallery will have the same dimension and bad quality. As you said if you check the link of images are different but I want to put the same link as for variation and always it is changed.
I ask you a question for I be able to give a solution.

you use any image optimazation plugin or a lazy load
?

Ecomm

I know that this is a free theme but if they want people to upgrade to a professional paid theme they will need to provide a good theme for free because many people start from 0 and continue with Alidropship plugin.

Ecomm

Lazy load is include in your theme function or is separate plugin?
It's included but I disabled because when the internet or server is slow then the alt tags or titles are seen first and because are too many images that are needed to be changed with SEO titles some of them are not looking good because have just the imported titles only. The problem is from what I see from the gallery library that use an oversize image as default even if you choose another size. There is a small difference in quality but not many see it.

Ecomm

I will buy another theme for 69$ or something if I will make some profits but until then hope only images can be professional even if they can't have access to the full image when it clicks on it as it is on variations.

chris37

I know that this is a free theme but if they want people to upgrade to a professional paid theme they will need to provide a good theme for free because many people start from 0 and continue with Alidropship plugin.

You understand that don't make any sense ;)

Alidroping have many free theme out of the box almost perfect! If you want this extra you must pay for it.

Why to give to you free ? they have the demo for you check it out and they also provide in then website the ability to try it in the service tab "try demo".

You can not complain for a company which have the same goal like all of us ,TO MAKE MONEY from selling services and products.

chris37

I will buy another theme for 69$ or something if I will make some profits but until then hope only images can be professional even if they can't have access to the full image when it clicks on it as it is on variations.
This is the limitations of the original plugin not many themes to choose, this is the reason I go with woo ;)

Ecomm

You understand that don't make any sense ;)

Alidroping have many free theme out of the box almost perfect! If you want this extra you must pay for it.

Why to give to you free ? they have the demo for you check it out and they also provide in then website the ability to try it in the service tab "try demo".

You can not complain for a company which have the same goal like all of us ,TO MAKE MONEY from selling services and products.
No man it's just this small thing that can be fixed quickly dont't tell me to pay more because they can't fix a blurred image in gallery.. come on..
You provide me a theme that has many troubles and if I have good images on the product page you will force me to buy another theme for the quality of image.. come on :)) I will buy something from you if I will make a profit from you service.
Also Alidropship has 3-5 free themes and 2-3 themes are good..