Blog sitebar widget

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

It's any way to remove the the slider menu category (da vinci woo theme and replace the space with full width slider
Hello,

Thanks for your question!
Yes, you can disable this menu in Customizer => Front Page => Slider. Deactivate the Show option to use a full-width slider on your Homepage.
Customize  woo-newdavinci – woo-newdavinci (1).png

chris37

Thank for your answer..do you also know if we are able to add more widget in the sidebar on the blog page? ...because how i see it your are only able to put the promo banner at the moment

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Thank for your answer..do you also know if we are able to add more widget in the sidebar on the blog page? ...because how i see it your are only able to put the promo banner at the moment
That's right. There are no widget areas in the sidebar. What kind of widget would you like to show?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I want to put the widget for I show product on sale or the latest product
You can link a few products to your blog post. To do this, please go to your blog post details, scroll down the page and select products from the drop-down menu. Hope this helps!

Edit Post ‹ woo-newdavinci — WordPress.png

7 ways to update a room for less than  15 – woo-newdavinci.png

chris37

Yes thank you this help me for the moment ... but is a temporary solution...in future update are you gonna have it included?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Yes thank you this help me for the moment ... but is a temporary solution...in future update are you gonna have it included?
Could you please clarify? What solution would you like to have implemented? Products can be added to a blog post in the manner explained above.

chris37

I mean each post I must put the product manual.... i want to be able to put the product widget and be random change it how is the shop sidebar...

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I mean each post I must put the product manual.... i want to be able to put the product widget and be random change it how is the shop sidebar...
Thanks for explaining this to me! We'll take this idea into consideration.

This would be useful. I'm trying to disable the slider and replace with a different slider. It would be nice to have widget space at the top of the page.

chris37

This would be useful. I'm trying to disable the slider and replace with a different slider. It would be nice to have widget space at the top of the page.
Yes you can, you must create a child theme and you add the shortcode of the widget in the area when is now the slider.

I personal I will never remover as I like the way it is ;)
Hello Chris. Try putting these short codes: Recent Products [recent_products per_page = "12" columns = "4"]

Featured Products [featured_products per_page = "12" columns = "4"]

Show a single product [product id = "99"] (where you will have to put the ID of the product you want to show). I hope you do well.

chris37

Hello Chris. Try putting these short codes: Recent Products [recent_products per_page = "12" columns = "4"]

Featured Products [featured_products per_page = "12" columns = "4"]

Show a single product [product id = "99"] (where you will have to put the ID of the product you want to show). I hope you do well.
Thank @José Maria I am familiar with the code above .
But how i say I like the slider the way it is.

I hope you do well too. :)

I know it is not a solution. But try the plugin "amr shortcode any widget". In the widgets menu a new menu will appear, where you can put the widget you want and it will generate a shortcode that you can implement on the page you want. It may help you.

chris37

I know it is not a solution. But try the plugin "amr shortcode any widget". In the widgets menu a new menu will appear, where you can put the widget you want and it will generate a shortcode that you can implement on the page you want. It may help you.
You don't need widget you can easily place the shortcode of any widget you want in your child theme below the banner if you want.. (in the blog template)
I am not speaking about me .. I am speaking for the average user must to have the ability to do that in the frond end, without any tech knowledges.

"amr shortcode any widget"

Is a good alternate but you say as well is not a solution.

Last edited: