Blocks visibility and order

Rayan

hello
i am using davinci woo theme, and i am asking my self if it's possible to remove some Blocks visibility from the front page--- product area, and also if it possible to select which categorie or product can be shown on each block , and if it's not possible, is there a solution?
thank you

Georgy

chris37

hello
i am using davinci woo theme, and i am asking my self if it's possible to remove some Blocks visibility from the front page--- product area, and also if it possible to select which categorie or product can be shown on each block , and if it's not possible, is there a solution?
thank you
Everything is possible..

But you must modify the php file of your da Vinci woo theme .. Is custom developed work that is not recommend for beginners for even try !!!

Why didn’t get a paid theme that allow you to do all of that from the front end ?

The free theme are limited for this reason are Free ;)

Rayan

i really like the style of davinci theme , is there a paid theme that look the same with more features , what can you advise me?
i didn't liked the ones i found on alidropship store. as i want to sell different categories , which one will be better, i am a bit lost

Last edited:

chris37

i really like the style of davinci theme , is there a paid theme that look the same with more features , what can you advise me?
i didn't liked the ones i found on alidropship store. as i want to sell different categories , which one will be better, i am a bit lost

;)